EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Full name is Jonathon David "Jon" Emminger. Check any combination of that. If you still can't find him then go to meeting, click the first button under "Talk with" then put "Lucky Cannon" in the box at the bottom and click "Any Alter-egos?"

That works for wrestlers not in your promotion as well!?

Hm I had always thought you could only use it on wrestlers that you had in your promotion same with the profiles thing.

Don't ask me why I jthought that I ust always did.

Anyway I think I may have found him I've tried all the alter egos the game suggested for him and the only one that has come up with anything is LC

i've also checked Wikipedia (why I didn't do that in the first place I don't know i guess I just assumed WWE/FCW wouldn't have let him go he had both potential and talent)

Anyway acording to Wikipedia Lucky Cannon is still working the indies and goes by the name of "LC" so that must be him.

Thanks Kirkland for all your help I really appreciate it.

For some reason John Laurinaitis has an unsackable agreement with the WWE.

This needs to be unchecked.

Laurinaitis is NOT a member of the McMahon family he is simply an employee of the company who has gone from having a backstage role to an onscreen role.

There is no reason for him to have an Unsackable agreement with the WWE.

For some reason John Laurinaitis has an unsackable agreement with the WWE.

This needs to be unchecked.

Laurinaitis is NOT a member of the McMahon family he is simply an employee of the company who has gone from having a backstage role to an onscreen role.

There is no reason for him to have an Unsackable agreement with the WWE.

Actually, he's the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. Also Interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw!

EDIT: I would boost Bobby Roode's over to 80 and raise his charisma to 83. Guy's been getting some great reactions in this heel run and has stepped up his promo work as well.

Some changes that need to be made with Chikara (not sure if they've been mentioned yet or not):

- I think someone is confused. Akuma didn't return to Chikara...GRAN AKUMA did. He is returning as a face to feud with Icarus, it looks like.

- Archibald Peck has really been getting over in recent months. Might want to up his overness to at least 35.

- The following people should probably be removed from Chikara's roster since they aren't listed on their site: Ares, Tursas, Crossbones, El Generico, Delirious, Hieracon, Marty Jannetty, Madison Eagles, Sinn Bodhi, and maybe Vin Gerard (not sure if him being gone is legitimate or not...they might just be giving him time off for the storyline).

- Delete the BDK and Osirian Portal stables, and make Obariyon the new leader of the Batiri with Sinn Bodhi now gone.

- Change Jagged's name to Scott Parker.

- Increase Kobald's brawling to 35ish.

- Someone may have another suggestion for this, but Ophidian's gimmick should be changed to Evil or something along those lines since he doesn't seem like much of a comedy character anymore.

- Change the January event to The Thirteenth Hat, the February event to either A Death Worse Than Fate or Caught in the Spider's Den, and change the March event to either Green Ice or It's How You Play the Game.

Thanks Bill, keep up the great work! :)

Actually, he's the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. Also Interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw!

Ok so he is a guy who has both a backstage job and an onscreen job.

Backstage he's (best John Laurinaitis impression) Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations.

And

On screen he's (best John Laurinaitis impression again) interim RAW General Manager.

Quite frankly though him having an off screen and onscreen job means nothing.

The bottom line and the point I was trying to make is that he does not have an unsackable agreement in his contract as far as I am aware.

If somebody can prove otherwise please do.

However as far as I am aware John Laurinaitis's contract is the same as everybody else's with no Creative Control Clause and no Unsackable agreement cause.

I think you're forgetting the fact that he's the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. I cannot stress this enough.

I would tick shooting for Buff Bagwell. He boxed in his pre-wrestling days.

I've also been thinking - should Sting's attitude and behavior be raised? I can't remember him getting in trouble for anything over the last... decade or longer. Behavior at the very least could be in the low to mid 90s. The guy's a model human being. As for attitude, he's done a lot of crazy things for TNA and never seems to go out in public and complain about stuff unlike some of the younger wrestlers.

I think you're forgetting the fact that he's the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. I cannot stress this enough

Let us just agree to disagree PW+

For some unknown reason you think simply because he is the EVP of Talent Relations that warrents him having an unsackable agreement.

Where as I know or rather am confident that he does not have an unsackable agreement because he is in no way shape or form related to any of the McMahons and also because while being the EVP is a very high position to hold he still has people he answers too namely the people who he is in no way shape or form related to in other words the McMahon family.

So taking those two things into consideration I really do not see how you can justify him having an unsackable agreement by saying or using the fact that he's"Tthe RAW Interim GM" and/or "He's the EVP of Talent Relations"

Because I think I have pretty much proven that neither of those positions warrent him having an unsackable agreement.

However rather than go back and forth forever let us just agree to disagree.

Edited by BMH

- The following people should probably be removed from Chikara's roster since they aren't listed on their site: Ares, Tursas, Crossbones, El Generico, Delirious, Hieracon, Marty Jannetty, Madison Eagles, Sinn Bodhi, and maybe Vin Gerard (not sure if him being gone is legitimate or not...they might just be giving him time off for the storyline).

Vin Gerard is just storyline - he's been furthering his angle with Eddie Kingston online, and he was heckling Kingston at a CZW show. I'd hold off on removing Crossbones, Tursas and Delirious until at least next season - as while they aren't on the roster page at present, there's nothing else to suggest that they've left the company. Heck, Mike Quackenbush wasn't on the roster page for a couple of weeks. Crossbones has only recently returned, and Tursas is linked to the Eye Of Tyr and the BDK, so it makes sense for him to "disappear" short-term.

Bodhi and Hieracon are both definitely gone, though, Ares almost definitely is, and Marty was never there in the first place; he was booked for a show, but couldn't make it due to bad weather. Madison Eagles and El Generico were only ever guest stars anyway, so it's kind of up to your discretion whether they should be considered on "open contract" or not, as they're not CHIKARA regulars.

Delirious, again, I'd wait 'til next season, or until we hear more clarification of his deal with ROH.

Delete the BDK and Osirian Portal stables, and make Obariyon the new leader of the Batiri with Sinn Bodhi now gone.

Jakob and Tim Donst both have the BDK listed as their allegiance on the roster page, so I'd keep the BDK together for now, even if it's just those two.

- Someone may have another suggestion for this, but Ophidian's gimmick should be changed to Evil or something along those lines since he doesn't seem like much of a comedy character anymore.

Is the "Turncoat" gimmick in EWR, or is that just TEW? I can't remember.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I feel to keep Ares, Delirious, Tursas and Madison Eagles in CHIKARA. Why, we are only one show out of the season. The BDK guys might be staying, might not but we cannot tell yet.

Guys like Marty Janetty, El Generico, Sinn Bohdi, Crossbones and Hieracon should be removed. Marty as another poster put, never even showed for his promoted appearance. El Generico was for the most part a part timer. Sinn Bohdi left after the 8-man tag. Crossbones appeared for the first time in over a year for the 8-man tag. Hieracon disappeared after Ohpidian got hurt and should be renamed to Jonathan Gresham.

The big news at the Guerra de Titanes press conference did not have anything directly to do with any of the matches on this show, but the main event of the Perros del Mal show. Toscano appeared, announcing he was the mystery man at this weekend’s show, and would also be appearing in AAA. LA Park complained about Octagon being his second at Guerra de Titanes at the press conference, so perhaps Toscano or Texano could end up taking the spot. (There are bigger issues here, but the only other notes AAA posted from the press conference was Konnan and Casandro will be the seconds in the Sexi Star vs Pimpinela match.)

Toscano, like Texano, is officially a Perros del Mal wrestler. Signing with Perros del Mal means you’re going to work for AAA when they want you, but you’ll also be working the Perros del Mal shows regularly and taking outside bookings. It’s a distinction that means something to the luchadors, though not a very important to what fans will see as long as Perros del Mal and AAA continue to work together. Toscano leaving CMLL had been talked about for a long time. There was a very solid rumor he was the intended surprise luchador on the AAA tapings @ Naucalpan in June, but had backed out at the last second. Toscano was intended to do something with Elegido then (either team or feud) and it’s possible AAA go that direction again if AAA can find where they put Elegido.

Remove Toscano from CMLL.

Perhaps add Perros del Mal as a Promotion? I can work on the stats for the promotion.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I think you're forgetting the fact that he's the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. I cannot stress this enough

Let us just agree to disagree PW+

For some unknown reason you think simply because he is the EVP of Talent Relations that warrents him having an unsackable agreement.

Where as I know or rather am confident that he does not have an unsackable agreement because he is in no way shape or form related to any of the McMahons and also because while being the EVP is a very high position to hold he still has people he answers too namely the people who he is in no way shape or form related to in other words the McMahon family.

So taking those two things into consideration I really do not see how you can justify him having an unsackable agreement by saying or using the fact that he's"Tthe RAW Interim GM" and/or "He's the EVP of Talent Relations"

Because I think I have pretty much proven that neither of those positions warrent him having an unsackable agreement.

However rather than go back and forth forever let us just agree to disagree.

He is a member of the Board of Directors only way he could be sacked is if he sold his shares

He is a member of the Board of Directors only way he could be sacked is if he sold his shares

I'm not 100% sure he's on the board. He's an executive officer, but...

http://corporate.wwe.com/company/board.jsp

I don't see him listed there. He's included in officers, but not on the board.

I still think he should be unsackable due to his influence, though. Guys like Heyman in ECW, Bischoff in WCW, etc. were "unsackable".

I've got a free Monday coming up.. are there any WWE contracted workers who we need stats for?

-Colin Cassady

-Jason Jordan

-Leroy Parks

-Jiro

-Derek Foore (hasn't debuted yet)

-Flex Freeman (hasn't debuted yet)

-Danielle Moinet (hasn't debuted yet)

-Rename KAZMA to Sakamoto and add him to WWE under a development deal (therefore, remove him from World Japan). Make him a lightweight and tick SS Look.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

EDIT: removed the FCW guys as Soundgarden mentioned them first...

I am working on stats for Lluvia. She and Luna Magica beat Zexius and Comandante for the REINA Tag Team titles in CMLL this past week.

I've got a free Monday coming up.. are there any WWE contracted workers who we need stats for?

-Leroy Parks

-Rename KAZMA to Sakamoto and add him to WWE under a development deal (therefore, remove him from World Japan). Make him a lightweight and tick SS Look.

Sakamoto should have Harakiri as his primary finisher. It should be a top rope move as it is a double stomp. Perhaps put AZ Bomber as his secondary which I am pretty sure is a type of lariat making it an impact move.

Jiro is another K-Dojo guy named Taishi Takizawa, but unlike Sakamoto he is not in the game. His primary finisher should be Moonsault and his secondary should be Tiger Driver.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red