EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is Rey Mysterio Jr still "Mexican" in this update? 'cause he's actually Californian.

He was born in California, yes, but I think for the purposes of the game it makes sense to keep him as "Mexican". He identifies as Mexican, he started his career in Mexico, he's most associated with Mexico...I don't know if any gimmicks are reliant on nationality being set to Mexican, but if there are, that would come into play too. If you're going to set Rey as American for being born in California, should we change Chris Jericho to American and Kane to European?

For Kane no because he was born on US soil (military base) Jericho COULD be American but I'll not complain if he is or isn't. Rey Mysterio is in the same case.

PWG Updates:

-Remove Paul London and Low Ki

-Add TJ Perkins as a Midcarder

-Add Ray Rosas as an Opener

-Add Famous B as an Opener

-Add Rocky Romero as an Upper Midcarder

-Add Player Uno and Player Dos as Lower Midcarders

-Add Zokre and Phoenix Star as Lower Midcarders

-Add a tag team called "Appetite for Destruction" with Kevin Steen and Super Dragon. 1 exp. Active. Make them the PWG Tag Team Champions. Make Super Dragon an Upper Midcarder.

Rey identifies as Mexican because he is of Mexican HERITAGE... He alludes to the fact that he was born and raised in California (with the 6-1-9) and that has always been a part of his gimmick.

Being mexican and being A mexican are two different things. I identify myself as being Metis aswell as Francophone, that doesn't change the fact that my nationality is Canadian none the less. Rey is in the same boat, he is of mexcian hertiage but he is not a mexican-born wrestler, just like Afrian-Americans are not labelled as being born in Africa... It's just their heritage.

Colin Cassady

23? Heavyweight. American. Tweener. Monster gimmick. Finishers: East River Crossing (Impact) and Chokeslam (Impact) .. Brawl: 57, Speed: 11, Technical: 17, Stiffness: 48, Selling: 55, Overness: 14, Charisma: 47. Wage 6k

Jason Jordan

24? September. Heavyweight. American. Face. Old School Face. Finishers: DDT (Impact) and Drop kick (Impact) .. Brawl: 52, Speed: 47, Technical: 55, Stiffness: 42, Selling: 58, Overness: 12, Charisma: 51. Wage 7k

Leroy Parks

28. Unknown. Heavyweight. Stats unknown (can't find a match or review of his matches)

Jiro

Alter ego Taishi Takizawa. March. 26. Lightweight. Asian. Foreign Star. Finishers: Moonsault (Top Rope) and Tiger Driver (Impact). Brawl: 58. Speed: 62. Technical: 58. Selling: 58. Stiffness: 60. Overness: 21. Charisma: 46. Wage 8k

Derek Foore

23. July. Lightweight. American. Legitimate Athlete. Brawl: 44. Speed: 25. Technical: 68. Stiffness: 58. Selling: 38. Overness: 11. Charisma: 38. Wage 5k. Finisher: D4 (submission)

Flex Freeman

24? January. Heavyweight. American. Superstar Look. Menacing. Cocky. Brawl: 65. Speed: 35. Technical: 45. Stiffness: 52. Selling: 45. Overness: 24. Charisma: 62. Wage: 13k. Finishers: Spinebuster and Powerbomb.

Danielle Moinet

28. November. American. Lightweight. Diva. Manager. Wage 8k. Overness: 14. Charisma: 52. Stats unknown. Linguire footballer and model.

rename Flex Freeman to Dante Dash, he was just added to the FCW page dante-dash.jpghttp://www.fcwwrestling.info/dantedash1.html

Colin Cassady

23? Heavyweight. American. Tweener. Monster gimmick. Finishers: East River Crossing (Impact) and Chokeslam (Impact) .. Brawl: 57, Speed: 11, Technical: 17, Stiffness: 48, Selling: 55, Overness: 14, Charisma: 47. Wage 6k

Jason Jordan

24? September. Heavyweight. American. Face. Old School Face. Finishers: DDT (Impact) and Drop kick (Impact) .. Brawl: 52, Speed: 47, Technical: 55, Stiffness: 42, Selling: 58, Overness: 12, Charisma: 51. Wage 7k

Leroy Parks

28. Unknown. Heavyweight. Stats unknown (can't find a match or review of his matches)

Jiro

Alter ego Taishi Takizawa. March. 26. Lightweight. Asian. Foreign Star. Finishers: Moonsault (Top Rope) and Tiger Driver (Impact). Brawl: 58. Speed: 62. Technical: 58. Selling: 58. Stiffness: 60. Overness: 21. Charisma: 46. Wage 8k

Derek Foore

23. July. Lightweight. American. Legitimate Athlete. Brawl: 44. Speed: 25. Technical: 68. Stiffness: 58. Selling: 38. Overness: 11. Charisma: 38. Wage 5k. Finisher: D4 (submission)

Flex Freeman

24? January. Heavyweight. American. Superstar Look. Menacing. Cocky. Brawl: 65. Speed: 35. Technical: 45. Stiffness: 52. Selling: 45. Overness: 24. Charisma: 62. Wage: 13k. Finishers: Spinebuster and Powerbomb.

Danielle Moinet

28. November. American. Lightweight. Diva. Manager. Wage 8k. Overness: 14. Charisma: 52. Stats unknown. Linguire footballer and model.

rename Flex Freeman to Dante Dash, he was just added to the FCW page dante-dash.jpghttp://www.fcwwrestl...dantedash1.html

Tick shooting. Change his age to 22. Make his finisher Dante's Wish (submission).

I would remove the Dislike relationship between Drake YSounger and Little Mondo( it seems that there is a Storyline behind this)

Maybe change Nigel McGuiness to a Announcer in RoH and remove him from the Active/Non-Wrestler section?( I don`t believe he wrestles ever again, for i have no source on this,though. Just thinking.)

Edited by Kustimonia

TNA spoiler

Remove Jesse Neal from TNA. Deactivate Ink Inc.

Add the tag team of Samoa Joe and Brutus Magnus with 2 EXP, active.

Add a friendship between MVP and Lance Hoyt.

Triple H's changes for WWE developmental that have been discussed for months look to be happening soon. Matt Matalaro, who has been working hands-on in FCW including as an announcer, is now working at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT with the creative team. His role is to help coordinate debuts and new characters being called up.

Triple H has the plan of not calling anyone up unless creative has a good idea for their character and a long-term idea of what to do with them.

Check booker for Matt Martlaro.

Remove the HATE relationship between Road Dogg Jesse James & Triple H

Remove the DISLIKE relationship between Road Dogg Jesse James & Mr. McMahon

Up Road Dogg's charisma to 90.

Road Dogg has good charisma but raising it to 90 would put him higher than Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler who are better than him on the mic and have better charisma than him, he's about right where he is at 84.

Road Dogg has good charisma but raising it to 90 would put him higher than Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler who are better than him on the mic and have better charisma than him, he's about right where he is at 84.

LOL! LMAO! LMFAO! They both suck ass. Road Dogg is better than both of this idiots. Another two hacks, generic, bland, glorified midcarders who are overrated big time by the IWC.

LOL! LMAO! LMFAO! They both suck ass. Road Dogg is better than both of this idiots. Another two hacks, generic, bland, glorified midcarders who are overrated big time by the IWC.

If you can post a link to a recent promo by Road Dogg that shows him as worthy of a 90 Charisma then i'll take it back, I grew up watching the attitude era, I'm not a member of the IWC.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

If you can post a link to a recent promo by Road Dogg that shows him as worthy of a 90 Charisma then i'll take it back, I grew up watching the attitude era, I'm not a member of the IWC.

Alberto Del Rio is more charismatic than Road Dogg, but you already know that. IMO Road Dogg is pretty stale and has been since 3Live Kru broke up. He still can speak but there are more capable people on the stick.

Del Rio is good on the mic but he has small issues that prevent him from being great. And as great as Ziggler is hes not a guy known for promos. He's never cut a really memorable one on his own or with Vickie.He just holds his own. Road Dogg should defo be above Ziggler by quite a bit and slightly above Del Rio.

Edited by Kirkland

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Might be a stupid question. But have IWRG ever been in EWR?

It was back a year or two ago but the problems are 1) the roster is confusing and 2) since they were removed, more and more AAA guys have appeared on IWRG shows semi-regularly. As someone that follows lucha, IWRG is quite possibly the most confusing promotion. I rather see Perros del Mal in.

Del Rio is good on the mic but he has small issues that prevent him from being great. And as great as Ziggler is hes not a guy known for promos. He's never cut a really memorable on his own or with Vickie.He just holds his own. Road Dogg should defo be above Ziggler by quite a bit and slightly above Del Rio.

Yeah Dolph's 89 should be at 83/84.

IMO Del Rio is better than Road Dogg. Road Dogg is at 84 so I think because of Dolph being at 83/85, Road Dogg should be at 87 and keep Del Rio at 88.

Eita Kobayashi (I gave his stats last month) should have Hollywood Star Press as his secondary finisher. It is a split-leg moonsault so make it a ground move?

Might be a stupid question. But have IWRG ever been in EWR?

It was back a year or two ago but the problems are 1) the roster is confusing and 2) since they were removed, more and more AAA guys have appeared on IWRG shows semi-regularly. As someone that follows lucha, IWRG is quite possibly the most confusing promotion. I rather see Perros del Mal in.

Del Rio is good on the mic but he has small issues that prevent him from being great. And as great as Ziggler is hes not a guy known for promos. He's never cut a really memorable on his own or with Vickie.He just holds his own. Road Dogg should defo be above Ziggler by quite a bit and slightly above Del Rio.

Yeah Dolph's 89 should be at 83/84.

IMO Del Rio is better than Road Dogg. Road Dogg is at 84 so I think because of Dolph being at 83/85, Road Dogg should be at 87 and keep Del Rio at 88.

Eita Kobayashi (I gave his stats last month) should have Hollywood Star Press as his secondary finisher. It is a split-leg moonsault so make it a ground move?

Personally I'd swap Del Rio and Road Dogg there but at this point its just splitting hairs.