EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Hi guys, new here. Been playing for a long time but only just getting into the updating scene.

Anyway, downloaded this updated and for some reason a lot of the promotions have blank rosters and only 5 or so staff members. Companies like CHIKARA and PWG which I'd expect to have a full roster. Is this a problem with the download that anyone else has had? Or is it just me? Downloaded the zip, extracted all the DATA files and then copied them into my ewr 4.2 DATA folder. Any advice?

Never had a problem, when it asks you to replace the files do you replace them all or not because if you leave a couple out that may be the cause

Hi guys, new here. Been playing for a long time but only just getting into the updating scene.

Anyway, downloaded this updated and for some reason a lot of the promotions have blank rosters and only 5 or so staff members. Companies like CHIKARA and PWG which I'd expect to have a full roster. Is this a problem with the download that anyone else has had? Or is it just me? Downloaded the zip, extracted all the DATA files and then copied them into my ewr 4.2 DATA folder. Any advice?

Never had a problem, when it asks you to replace the files do you replace them all or not because if you leave a couple out that may be the cause

Nope, copied all the DATA files from it. I do have a save from the original data files though. Could this be the problem and how could I delete the save file?

I've only seen 2 or 3 fights from each of these OVW guys.. I've fallen a bit behind on the tv show so relied on youtube, but here are my take on the stats. I don't know the finishers for most of them though,

Christian Mascagni(not in the Game))

OVW - Manager - November - 34 - Lightweight - Lawyer (he's an attorney in real life) ... Brawl: 12, Speed 0, Technical 2, Selling 30, Stiffness 38, Overness 14, Charisma 38

Tony Gunn

OVW - Midcard - Unknown - 27 (?) - Heavyweight - Heel - Crazy ... Brawl 58, Speed 18, Technical 38, Selling 52, Stiffness 50, Overness 16, Charisma 45

Ace Hawkins

OVW - Opener - Unknown - 23 (?) - Lightweight - Heel - Cocky ... Brawl 38 Speed 68 Technical 55 Selling 58 Stiffness 46 Overness 14 Charisma 52

Brandon Espinosa (tag team with Ace Hawkins)

OVW - Opener - Unknown - 23 (?) - Lightweight - Heel - Cocky ... Brawl 48 Speed 46 Technical 60 Selling 61 Stiffness 46 Overness 15 Charisma 58 .. Complete Shot

Dylan Bostic

OVW - Jobber - November - 20 (?) - Lightweight - Face - Cocky - S/s look ... Brawl 54 Speed 45 Technical 38 Selling 65 Stiffness 47 Overness 13 Charisma 55 -

Shawn Cook

OVW - Jobber - Unknown - 26 (?) - Heavyweight - Heel - Cocky ... Brawl 56 Speed 38 Technical 42 Selling 52 Stiffness 54 Overness 14 Charisma 48

Andrew Patton,

OVW - Jobber - Unknown - 23 (?) - need stats

Joe Coleman

OVW - Jobber - Unknown - 23 (?) - Heavyweight - Face - Cocky ... Brawl 56 Speed 50 Technical 22 Selling 64 Stiffness 46 Overness 11 Charisma 40

Nick Dumeyer

OVW - Jobber - Unknown - need stats

Michael Hayes

OVW - Jobber - Unknown - 30 (?) - Lightweight - Face - Armed Forces (OVW's One Legged wrestler who lost his leg in combat) ... Brawl 36 Speed 28 Technical 22 Selling 52 Stiffness 34 Overness 19 Charisma 40

David Osborne

OVW - Jobber - Unknown - 32 (?) - Heavyweight - Heel - Old School Heel ... Brawl 55 Speed 8 Technical 38 Selling 42 Stiffness 48 Overness 10 Charisma 48

Add Sean Casey, Randy Royal and Marcus Anthony (add F5 finisher in place of powerbomb) to OVW

New stats for

Andy Baker.. rename Andre Baker..OVW - Midcard - Heavyweight - Heel - Cocky ... Brawl 60 Speed 38 Technical 42 Overness 18 Charisma 51

Are the Great Malachi and the great cheyenne in the game (in OVW a few weeks ago, in NWA on fire 2 yrs ago)

Edited by Former DarthHurricane

Scotty Swift is 240 pounds, don't that make him a heavyweight? http://www.wrestlezonescotland.co.uk/rosterpages/scottyswift.php

He should also have his charisma raised to 72, check fonz factor, and ss look. And change his primary finisher to Tiger Driver.

Kay Lee Ray should have high spots checked, she gets put through a table 1 evening at an event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhCJC7NnpM8

Maybe also check SS look for her as well.

Edited by fusionFX!

The fact that the table doesn't break initially after a running powerbomb makes it look more painful, but I don't think going through a table constitutes as a sick bump. Now had it been from the turnbuckles towards the floor, sure, or even through a flaming table, but a regular table spot isn't a high spot. Otherwise Trish Stratus, Terri Runnels, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, Layla El, Michelle McCool, etc. would all have it checked.

• Like 1

Loaded up TEW the other day and noticed that they kept WWE defunct titles as inactive? Should they be added to EWR in a similar role?

Titles in question are Hardcore, ECW, Cruiserweight, European, Women's. Though I can't help but feel Lightheavyweight should be there two if the others are included.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Loaded up TEW the other day and noticed that they kept WWE defunct titles as inactive? Should they be added to EWR in a similar role?

Titles in question are Hardcore, ECW, Cruiserweight, European, Women's. Though I can't help but feel Lightheavyweight should be there two if the others are included.

The Woman's title has no reason to be in, we have the Divas title which unified the two. If that's the case, bring back both the WWE Tag Team and World Tag Team titles as well (which I would disagree with for the same reason.) The others I can go either way on.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

The Woman's title has no reason to be in, we have the Divas title which unified the two. If that's the case, bring back both the WWE Tag Team and World Tag Team titles as well (which I would disagree with for the same reason.) The others I can go either way on.

Fair point on the Women's, forgot it got unified.

Fair point on the Women's, forgot it got unified.

To be fair if the title is inactive it doesn't need to be included, the Hardcore, ECW and Cruiserweight championships are unlikely to return and if they do they can be added and if you want to include them you can add them as you go.

And other than the ECW Title all of those were also unified (European & Hardcore each with Intercontinental).

EDIT: In all fairness, and I cannot say it withy 100% certainty, those titles are likely in TEW for the sake of having the Title Histories count. Just a thought.

Edited by arwrestling
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Masato Inaba

Name: Masato Inaba

Short Name: Inaba

Birth Month: November

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $7,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type:

Touring With: None

Touring With: Big Japan Pro

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Foreign Star

Stats:

Brawl: 54

Speed: 62

Technical: 47

Stiffness: 38

Selling: 59

Over: 16

Charisma: 59

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Ego: Masato Inabe, Golden Pine

Add Yamada Man Pondo

Name: Yamada Man Pondo

Short Name: Yamada

Birth Month: November

Weight: Heavyweight

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Foreign Star

Stats:

Brawl: 63

Speed: 52

Technical: 55

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 59

Over: 11

Charisma: 45

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Ego: Shinko Yamada

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Looking at a few things from playing a game.

Shouldn't Matt Martlaro should be moved to staff?

Shouldn't Ranjin Singh be deleted as he is a double of Dave Kapoor?

Edit: Add The Jett and Jessy Sorensen as alter egos for Jesse Sorensen.

Also add a loyalty between Jesse Sorensen and Brain Knobbs as Knobbs trained him along with Team 3D.

Possibly remove Tony Nese from DG-USA? I doubt he'll hang around due to being in TNA. Also rename him to Anthony Nese as that is his TNA name.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

-I would leave Daniel Bryan's charisma at 78 as is. I have seen him cut some amazing promos.

-Raise Finlay's brawl to 83.

-Raise Colin Delaney's brawl to 42.

-Make Joker an active wrestler.

-Raise Brodus Clay's brawl to 73, speed to 28, and stiffness to 68.

-Remove Chris Hero from DG-USA.

-Raise Shane McMahon's wages.

Edited by KrisClassic

Tick high spots for Ricardo Rodriguez

Maybe add a dislike between Jim Cornette and John Laurinaitis, in his youshoot Cornette basically says he doesn't know what he's doing

Change Jim Cornette and Kenny Bolin's relationship to dislike, I can't provide a source if you want one just youtube Jim Cornette vs. Kenny Bolin The Great Debate

Lower Kenny Bolin's behaviour 5/10 points, if you listen to the debate you'll understand

Add a dislike between Doug Gilbert and Jim Cornette

Edited by Sping

Maybe add a dislike between Jim Cornette and John Laurinaitis, in his youshoot Cornette basically says he doesn't know what he's doing

Doesn't sound like a personal issue. If anything it sounds like a shot at Vince for putting someone like John on television when he doesn't belong there.

Edited by tougie

Tick shooting for Mizuki Endo. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mizuki-Endo-19311

Anyway, as far as Cornette and Laurinaitis go I thought they already disliked each other, or at the least Cornette sure takes jabs at him a lot, and I don't mean in a friendly way. He was saying the only reason he got hired by WWE is because he has pretty blue eyes and looks good in a suit and that he doesn't have an eye for talent, etc.