Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I really really want that game. Which means I still really really need a new laptop or PC.

Get it. I still have you on Steam as we were going to play the Culling.

• Like 1

I don't get it...I have King of the Kill, but I am having WAY more fun wiht this.

Last night, a buddy and I chased down two people in vehicles. He shot a guy out of the vehicle and I ran him down.

I haven't got it but a lot of the streamers I watch play it and it looks really fun. My only qualm with buying it is that if I did, I dunno if I'd have anyone to play with - though I've heard it's just as fun solo as it is in squads, so.

35 minutes ago, Broken Cloyd said:

I haven't got it but a lot of the streamers I watch play it and it looks really fun. My only qualm with buying it is that if I did, I dunno if I'd have anyone to play with - though I've heard it's just as fun solo as it is in squads, so.

So I've found that it's actually two completely different games when playing solo and playing in a group. Solo is actually pretty survival horrorish (again; for me). Duo and Squad is more like traditional military shooter, ala ARMA (which obviously makes sense), still tense but more in a "you all have to communicate properly or you are just dead". 

42 minutes ago, Apsham said:

I wonder what the Civ 6 discount is going to look like? That's my only reason interest.

I suspect it'll dip back down to $40 with the DLC getting maybe 10-15%.  Even as a more causal Civ player, the base game at $40 has given me more than my money's worth of enjoyment.

Just now, Bobfoc said:

Is Civ 6 relatively bug free? I remember it taking a while for the previous games to reach their full potential after a few months of patches.

I've had problems with trying to get it to close properly after long play, but that may be my computer being bare minimum.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Is Civ 6 relatively bug free? I remember it taking a while for the previous games to reach their full potential after a few months of patches.

It was fine for me from the get go. Only thing that bugs me is that there isn't a building queue.

• Like 1

Sure. I love a good sale but when Humble bundle have Killing Floor for free how can I not recommend...
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor?hmb_campaign=killingfloor_freegame_2017&hmb_source=bundle_page&hmb_medium=banner_cross

By far one of my favourite games ever. Looking at my purchase history on Kinguin I purchased this game 15 times with DLC for friends just to play with me :lol:

• Like 1