Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

19 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

I kinda want to get back into American Truck Simulator but they've since released to more state expansions. I own them but the issue is I feel like I've fallen behind on the game and it'll take forever to catch up, so I probably won't play. This is why I will never complete my collection.

How many state expansions are there?

2 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

How many state expansions are there?

California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington. I’m pretty sure that’s all of them.

There is a coast to coast mod which covers most main centres across the states but I’m pretty sure they’re just current cities duplicated so they’re not aesthetically pleasing. 

Does anyone else play Mindnight on Steam? It's free. It's like a ten minute Mafia game. It's pretty fun. If we get enough people together, we can create private rooms for just EWB folk. I know trying to get six EWB'ers in a game at once is a lofty goal, but it's a free game so it may be more likely than others. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

Does anyone else play Mindnight on Steam? It's free. It's like a ten minute Mafia game. It's pretty fun. If we get enough people together, we can create private rooms for just EWB folk. I know trying to get six EWB'ers in a game at once is a lofty goal, but it's a free game so it may be more likely than others. 

I just downloaded it... it's literally just The Resistance. And that's awesome!

• Like 1

In between sessions of Mario+Rabbids I'm also playing Deus Ex:HR:DR, New Game+ with debug menu to give me more guns, to see what happens if I try to kill everyone.

Sarif Manufacturing plant:

Spoiler

-You can kill the SWAT both in the beginning and end of the mission. Probably really hard if not impossible to accomplish in a regular game, but it is doable. This has no effect on the story, interestingly.

-I tossed a grenade into the hostage room, and shot the survivors. Again, no effect on the story, as the game seems to just go on as if you failed to disarm the bomb.

Playing X COM 2 WOTC, I just did the Avenger Defense mission. Holy shit that was epic. I managed to beat without losing anyone and just taking damage to a few soldiers. However, my entire armory is basically fatigued now. 

The XCOM games are great, but the UI and structure of the game sometimes has me questioning what the point of the game actually is. 

Did a bit of mucking about in DE, and I realized something.

David Sarif 's diplomas? Are Adam Jensen's.

wvRed1Y.jpg

• Like 1

Won't be buying squat during the sale, unfortunately. But did just remove a few games from my wishlist due to some advice I received and the fact the WWE games' prices never go down.

On 26/06/2019 at 06:57, RPS said:

What you picking up? 

Tonight I bought the Phoenix Wright trilogy (I’ve never played any of those games but have heard good things) and the 9-1-1 dispatch game because it like only four bucks I think? And my buddy does that for a living. :lol: My whole wishlist is on sale though so I doubt I’m done.

• Like 1

I only have Euro Truck DLC on my wishlist on sale. The rest are yet to be released. Nothing really jumping out. Might pick up the DLC for the 911 game mentioned above. I got it a while ago but haven't got around to playing it yet. Should be quite fun.

So in mucking about with Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I've discovered two things:

1) You fail any sidequest where you kill an NPC you're not supposed to, including the questgiver (duh). Even if you've already finished the sidequest.

2) Most of the plot-essential NPCs (The Tongs, Darrow, Taggart) are immortal.

However, in the final level, all bets are off. Nobody is immortal, and killing someone doesn't lock you out of their final objective.

• 2 weeks later...