Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Apparently, the 48 hours begins when you first load the game, as opposed to a Steam Free Weekend style deal. Despite EA releasing the news hours ago, there still isn't anything up on Origin in the US, so I have no way of confirming.

I downloaded it earlier, I can confirm that it gives you 2 days as of launching the game.

• Like 1

Cheap games <_< They all seem fun, though. I guess it depends if Shadowrun has enough decent user created content to play after finishing the actual game. If not, Papers Please seems like something I'd be able to just throw on if I'm bored enough.

I played Papers, Please three times and it was great.

I'm trying to play Monaco, but the servers seem really unreliable. I keep getting booted. Not sure if that is because of the influx of new gamers. Monaco as a game seems like it has more legs than Papers, Please, but I did find Papers, Please to be a more rewarding (albeit shorter) gaming experience.

So I have done the giveaways, and here are the lucky people that were online and on my friends list at the time: GoGo, Sousa, RPS, Gazz, Kats, Ellis, cwbush, Lint, Colly, Benji.

Yay!

Now to continue to go broke once noon hits.

Edited by ROC
  • Like 2