Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

What the shit, I'm stuck in New Vegas. I don't have any missions to do because I pissed off the Legion and the NCR. And I don't want to piss the Brotherhood off since I'm one of them.

Bollocks.

Kill enough Legion/NCR to get back into the graces of the opposite.

I did that and got bored, so I started the DLC.

If both the NCR and Legion are enemies now you probably have to go down the Yes Man or Mr. House route.

Seeing as how this doubles as the PC gaming megathread, I thought I'd point out that SimCity2000 is free on Origin today

I have 2 three day guest passes for Killing Floor if anyone is wanting to give the game a go.

Whether or not it will be worth paying the full $20 for atm is up to you, but I'd hold off as I believe the Winter Sale starts next week.

Just let me know here and I'll pm you the pass.

Hold off on Killing Floor, the price will drop dramatically during sales. It has done so in the past, and will do so in the winter sale.

It's a fun game, and it can get pretty ridiculous when you're trying to hold down a fort with 20 people and everyone is slowly getting killed.

Bundlestars has the Batman: Arkham Anthology for $10. I've never played this series but have heard good things. Is it worth picking up?

It doesn't have BlackGate in it either, is that something I'll need to pick up eventually?

Edited by Rocky

I don´t get these auctions. Why is the holliday profile thing at over a million gems even though it falls apart on January 16th? Why not get the million games you could get for these Gems? And why do people even have this many gems? I can get like 20 for a trading card i think.

People are sell sacks of gems in the Market for about 70 cents atm. I know Wallpapers and emoticons are 80 gems each. Buy a wallpaper in the market for 3 cents and sell, should do ok.

I'd say those massive bids came from people who were using the gem duplicate exploit that was around a couple of days ago. Auction was halted until they fixed it.

I've been trading my gems for booster packs because I want more shiny badges. I definitely want the foil holiday one. It's so adorable.

Also the does the Winter Sale usually continue through Christmas? It's finishing January 2nd.

Also thanks Avenged. I'll grab it after work.

Edited by Rocky