Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I'm miffed that the Charlemagne DLC for CK2 isn't in the sale, else I would really get that one to round out the rest of the DLC collection. The new way of life DLC adds nothing in terms of gameplay, apparently. Only in flavour events, which I use mods for anyways.

Basically the only perk to not having a high end PC is that a lot of stuff probably wouldn't run that well so the game selections are a bit less.

But there are still a bunch of games that are so low. I got Speedrunners and Civ V with all the DLC, and currently have Solar 2, Bridge Project, Magic 2014, Legend of Korra, Shadowrun Returns, I Am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, and a few others on my wishlist to keep an eye out for in case they go lower/to get at some point.

Civ V is so much different than Civ Rev. Gotta worry about happiness now >_<. Probably not that different but I haven't played Revolution in a while so it feels like it <_<

And I think I'll finally pick up Shadowrun Returns since it's only $2.99, $4.99 if I want the soundtrack and a PDF of short stories and concept art.

Don't buy Max Payne 3 if you want to play it right now. Apparently there is an issue where it can't currently authenticate so you can't play it.

I was actually thinking of buying the series. But knowing me, it'll take me a while to even get close to starting it...