Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

So my upgrade plan was to crossfire my 7950 with another that I picked up cheap. Ordered a new motherboard that supports crossfire (MSI Z97 Gaming 5), CPU (4690k) because my old CPU wouldn't fit and a PSU to power it all.

Motherboard died on me shortly after arrival so I contacted Amazon. They offered me a refund because the Gaming 5 is out of stock with no stock due but that's not really what I wanted. Managed to get an upgrade to the Gaming 7 with a price match on what I paid for the 5 in the end so I now have that to look forward to, hopefully this one doesn't shit the bed.

• Like 1

I really shouldn't spend more money in this sale but I kinda want Fez, Castle Crashers, and the HD remaster of Age of Empires 2 because I used to fucking love that game.

So my aunt gave me £20 when they left today, Steam dropped AoE2 to £3 and SOMEHOW COINCIDENTALLY all three games may have found their way into my Steam Library.

I'm banning myself from looking at the Steam Store now until January 3rd.

• Like 1