Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I still have two copies of Magicka to gift away. I also have a spare '25% off' coupon for Pixel Piracy which is valid until April (you can't add it to the sale discount, unfortunately <_<). Any takers?

I'll takt the other Magicka if you still have it. Steam name is KevinStorm.

Troy, your best bet is to wait till the final day of sales unless something you see is on daily or flash.

Alao to those who are wanting Witcher 3 preorder, if you own Witcher 1 or 2 in your library, of which the second is cheap as shit right now, you get a 10% discount off the third. Right now youd save 20% on preorder, so only 48 instead of 60 for the game.

Anyone think DLC will be cheaper on the last day? As the prices are now, I'm not going to have enough from selling the trading cards to get the Saints Row IV DLC I want (Enter the Dominatrix or How The Saints Save Christmas), but I do have enough already to get one of my backups (Pirates Booty or Elements Of Destruction).

Unless the game hits flash or daily, no. But I am trained in the process of wait the sales through and on the final day, then i buy. otherwise, steam loves to make you look like a jackass and put it on sale right after and make you sad you got b when coulda gotten A instead

I bought the GOTC upgrade for $2.50 (I think) when it was on a daily or a flash, it contains all of the DLC. It was a dick to find because it doesn't show up in the list of DLC. Instead the way I found it is if you click on any piece of DLC then it will open a new window which has 'packages that include this DLC' under which will be the GOTC Upgrade Pack. Just checked it's currently $5.

Edit. It already was a flash or daily, I'd wait until the final day to see if it gets an encore.

Edited by Quom