Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

What sold me on buying cities is the idea of using a dam and water pumps to reclaim land, then deleting the dam and running an underwater city.

• Like 3

I've only just noticed TEW10 and WMMA 3 are on steam. I check new releases daily so I must've missed it.

Not sure if I'll pick them up yet but if they had trading cards... yes. All trading cards on kyky background.

Glad GDS has started moving games to Steam, seems a shrewd business move. I've always felt the E-License system was a little outdated. Hopefully this opens them up to an even bigger casual market. Just need to get the GUI a bit more polished and it could do wonders.

• Like 2

I don't know if it's still the case, but I remember Steam used to only work offline for me once I had checked in online. It didn't need to be always online, but if my laptop turned off and I tried to start it again somewhere without internet access, Steam was useless. This was years ago though.

I've never had an issue playing offline. I'm often playing offline on flights via steam as pretty much all my games run through it. Looking on the GDS forum I was surprised how many E-License purists there are on there and the fear of getting negative criticism on Steam. I know they're niche market games, but business wise it makes sense to open up to the bigger markets. You may not get glowing reviews from everyone but it certainly opens up some nice opportunities for the likes of WMMA.

When I lived somewhere without internet Steam would sometimes shit itself and need to go online again like once a week so I could select for it to go offline again. I just used to set my phone as a wi-fi hotspot, connect steam, set it to offline and kill the hotspot and be fine for like another week.

• Like 4