Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

The Last Remnant is so-so, for the record. I only played it about halfway through before I got tired of it.

Can i have the Just Cause and Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Steam, please?

*edit* didn't see that someone asked for Just Cause already. Can I have Mirror's Edge for Steam, instead, then?

Edited by GhostMachine

And sure Rocky. Alas, JC2 was there also but it seems like I redeemed it at some point

That's absolutely fine with me. This is the starting point to see if I could get into the series. You're good people :D

Is there any reason why I shouldn't get at least the first of the 3 Shadowrun games on steam?

I remember hearing about the series back in the day but never was able to play it, due to not having the right system, so I've been keeping track of it on steam ever since I first saw it on there and I've been close to getting it a few times and now I have some spare cash and no other game is inspiring me at the moment.

Hell I could probably afford more than the first one but I have stuff on pre-order with Sanity and they're going to take the money from my card when the stuff is ready to ship and I'm not sure if I have enough currently spare to get more than one. I may end up having enough for all 3 in the end but I wont know that until after Sanity takes the money out. :P

Ahahahaha I'm just gonna buy the CD, 35 gigs is over a tenth of my monthly data allocation from my cable provider. (before I start to fork out extra)

I'd kill for that kind of limit! What is merely a tenth of your limit is like nearly double mine. :(

You should definitely get Shadowrun Returns..

I wish I could buy the other games. But I can't even afford to upgrade Returns to Deluxe. And that's only $1.99 right now. (Well, for the next two hours)

• Like 1

Ahahahaha I'm just gonna buy the CD, 35 gigs is over a tenth of my monthly data allocation from my cable provider. (before I start to fork out extra)

I'd kill for that kind of limit! What is merely a tenth of your limit is like nearly double mine. :(

My limit is 250 gigs. And if I go over? No extra charge. No slow down.

Is there any penalty at all?

If all Canadian stereotypes are true, probably a very polite letter apologizing for the intrusion but asking if you wouldn't mind maybe not over doing it on the downloads for the foreseeable future.

Is there any penalty at all?

Nope. Not that I've seen, and I've gone over that cap three times over the past year.

Comcast gives 300 gigs, I believe. You get 3 free months where you can go over, before they start charging extra.

Thing is, we originally had no limit, and they said that a notice was sent out when it was imposed. That's bullshit, as we only found out there was a limit when we got a phone call telling us we went over. (The only reason we went over that time is because Heidi's son downloaded a lot of stuff on his X-Box 360; I probably download around 75 to 85 gigs a month, if that......)

I just wouldn't be with a provider that gave me a limit, despite hardly ever downloading anything.

I had to sign a three year contract so I could get business class internet with Comcast just because there were no other options in Rome that lacked a bandwith limit.

The sooner Google or indeed any competition can get here, the better.

Sheeet I was just checking up a smaller company for their internet plans(have had to stick with one of the majors to get a reliable connection in the area in which I live).

They still have a dial-up internet deal. :lol: