Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Just wondering how many things everyone has on their Steam wishlist? Mine is currently at 22, but 2 of the things on it are Crusader Kings II DLC (Way of Life and Customization Pack). And I'm wondering i should reorder my list.

I've had about 10-15 for a longtime purely from those holiday events where they said people could win their wishlist and you needed to have 10 games on there. I'll put things on there from time to time if I see a video or someone talks about it here, just a way to keep tabs on it in case it ever comes down in price.

• Like 1

I've had about 10-15 for a longtime purely from those holiday events where they said people could win their wishlist and you needed to have 10 games on there. I'll put things on there from time to time if I see a video or someone talks about it here, just a way to keep tabs on it in case it ever comes down in price.

Pretty much the same for me. I have 18 items on there.

I have a 500gb limit in Australia but I pay over $100 for it and I need it... Not me persoanlly but my son and his mother definitely with all their gaming etc.

I only have 2 items on my wishlish. Steam Box thingy and Steam controller. Just so I can keep an eye on them for updates, etc

I have 3. OOTP 16 (Waiting for a sale), Prison Architect (Keeping up on updates to decide when I should jump in) and Turbo Dismount (My nephew wants it but I'm cheap so I'm again waiting for a sale)