Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

No! I saw that they have dished that out too. I think it's for people who haven't/don't often use Paypal for Steam.

I use paypal for steam every other day... I want a gift. That might also be because the Steam Sale is expected to start today.

Time to get my affairs in order!

No! I saw that they have dished that out too. I think it's for people who haven't/don't often use Paypal for Steam.

I use paypal for steam every other day... I want a gift. That might also be because the Steam Sale is expected to start today.

Wait, what? The Summer Sale is starting today?

Unless it's launching around midnight, looks like it will be later.

Unless it's launching around midnight, looks like it will be later.

My hopes were quickly dashed.

Probably for the best. I don't need more games right now. I want to beat Final Fantasy 3 and Dead Rising 3.

Yeah, the last thing I need to see is a solid discount for Eastside, War of Mine, or Banished.

Eastside Hockey Manager? So much fun! I'm waiting for the next roster release before continuing. Already have over 20 hours in it somehow. And War of Mine is a pretty solid game.

Does that minecraft survival thing still run? I remember loving this one guy doing minecraft videos of that and if you guys did a multiplay of that I'd love to watch it. He'll I'd even be tempted to buy the pc minecraft and join in.

I apologise I should have said "expected"

I figured they were wanting to kick summer off with the sale this year, but alas.

Save my money for next time or just go buy other games...

But it isn't even summer yet. I mean all of the other stores have just finished running Spring promotions would be weird to move everything forward at least a month to compete.

Which makes it Spring still :P I think it was just people hoping that because the Summer Sale started a month earlier last year they'd move it forward another month again (was in July, then in June).

Picked up this week's Humble Bundle and I already have Company of Heroes Complete and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Game of the Year, so those two are up for grabs for whoever wants them.