Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

My thoughts on Hatred, abridged:

"FIRST THEY PLAN THE SHIT GAME, THEN THEY MAKE THE SHIT GAME, THEN WE BUY THE SHIT GAME, THEN WE WIN!"

I´ll just play Yandere Simulaor wich is the A OK Psychokiller game because the developer has a funny youtube blog about creating the game. Besides the protagonist is a girl wich is like super empowering and anti gamergate.

Seriusly, check out his chanel, it´s hillarius and the guy is fully financed by 3000/4000$ via Patreon each month.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1EBJfK7ltjYUFyzysKxr1g

My thoughts on Hatred, abridged:

"FIRST THEY PLAN THE SHIT GAME, THEN THEY MAKE THE SHIT GAME, THEN WE BUY THE SHIT GAME, THEN WE WIN!"

I´ll just play Yandere Simulaor wich is the A OK Psychokiller game because the developer has a funny youtube blog about creating the game. Besides the protagonist is a girl wich is like super empowering and anti gamergate.

Seriusly, check out his chanel, it´s hillarius and the guy is fully financed by 3000/4000$ via Patreon each month.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1EBJfK7ltjYUFyzysKxr1g

This seems like a rather dark look into your psyche.

Indigo Prophecy is the game I knew as Fahrenheit wasn't it? That was fun.

Yes. It was known as Fahrenheit almost everywhere except North America, but the digital versions released since then went by the name of Indigo Prophecy. Now, however, there's an upscaled version called Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, just to add another twist to the tale.

• Like 1

I picked up The Detail last week while it was on sale. Kinda looking forward to having a go at it this weekend.

Not sure what to expect but reviews are looking good barring the fact the game is supposedly short.

All I know is it is a point & click crime visual novel or something. Sounds good timey.

I posted about it in the status updates, so I'm interested. :P

I could buy it right now but I have a bunch of stuff on pre-order and I'm concerned if I buy this I'll end up getting a pre-order cancelled because the pre-orders are items where you only pay when they ship and I need to have a certain amount on my card ready for it all and I've forgotten how much that is. <_<

If my calculations are correct, it's just gone 2am and I have until 3am tomorrow to decide.

Eastside Hockey Manager is $10.04 on Steam for another 25 or so hours.

can someone buy it for me? I will papal you the ten bucks back.