Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

To be fair, you may end up enjoying it. I mean I enjoyed Call of Juarez: The Cartel and everyone says how shitty that game is, so it's definitely possible that you may end up being one of those that actually likes the Bureau.

Games with partial controller support are ones that are compatible with a controller, but which include some features that may require a keyboard and/or mouse. Usually, they're just peripheral features, like text chat in multiplayer games, or it might just be to click "OK" when installing something or to get past a launch screen.

• Like 1

Possibly missed it. It's £12 at the moment so hopefully it comed up again.

It was on sale, but only at 15% off. I don't see it being any cheaper than that for a while. You could always play the free version and upgrade to the paid mod later if like.

Is Front Office Football 7 any good? I like the idea of a text sim Handegg game, but I haven't seen a good one yet.

I've been looking it over too. The reviews sound good, I'm just afraid to trust people when it comes to football games.

I'm not super familiar with Steam sales. Is there any chance it gets even cheaper than 30% off?