Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Yeah, I've heard mixed things about it but it was like £1 extra on top of the X-COM price and I'm a sucker for bundles. :(

But you could've had the complete XCOM bundle instead!

I thought of that but the Bureau bundle was cheaper, I'll regret in a few weeks when XCOM takes over my life.

Child of Light is frigging amazing - had to make myself stop playing it. Gorgeous art style, the freedom to explore is great and I am in love with the battle mechanics. It's the CTB system from Final Fantasy X but better.

Rule is - if it's on Flash sale that is the absolute lowest that it's going. You're pretty safe to say that if it's one of the Monster sales (I think it is) or even a daily that's almost a guarantee too.

Daily has always been the cheapest it will go as well so was community choice.

However there is something odd with this sale that hasn't happened before, some games are going on daily and the discount isn't changing. CS:GO today for instance. I don't think these will go lower, it just seems that either less games are going on daily sale or Valve are giving some games heightened visibility without needing to offer a deeper discount.

• Like 1

So...I suck at The Witcher 2. But the story seems neat and it's pretty! But combat....jeeze....rolling, perry, ripose, light attack, heavy attack, potions, bombs, traps, magic....that's a lot to take in.

Is Front Office Football 7 any good? I like the idea of a text sim Handegg game, but I haven't seen a good one yet.

I've been looking it over too. The reviews sound good, I'm just afraid to trust people when it comes to football games.

I'm not super familiar with Steam sales. Is there any chance it gets even cheaper than 30% off?

This was unlocked through the Minigame yesterday so I'm not sure how it will affect future prices.

Currently for tomorrow is

Plants vs Zombies GOTY (Currently 50% off)

Protoype 2 (Currently 51% off)

Lost Planet 3 (Currently 60% off)

Evoland (Currently 50% off)

Heretic Kingdoms: Shadows (Currently 50% off)

One more to unlock from player bonus

Kings Bounty: Dark Side (currently 75% off)

Two more to unlock via Ability usage.

I've basically been just minigaming the whole time because I'm at work and the auto fire system works.

When I'm at home I turn on my auto clicker and just got nuts on it.

I need to get out more <.<

I really wanted Valiant Hearts but was driving back from France and missed it. Hoping it comes back on as a daily deal or in the encore.

Put 2 hours into This War of Mine so far, really enjoying it.

I used to love Rollercoaster Tycoon and I see that the 3 Platinum is on the Steam sale. Anyone play it? Is it any good?

I've always been put off, the way I always see it described is that if you played and loved the first 2 you'll hate the third, but if you play the third first you won't understand why the first two are so loved.

I used to love Rollercoaster Tycoon and I see that the 3 Platinum is on the Steam sale. Anyone play it? Is it any good?

I've always been put off, the way I always see it described is that if you played and loved the first 2 you'll hate the third, but if you play the third first you won't understand why the first two are so loved.

Ugh. I loved the first one so that puts me off. Then again, it is only $5 so it might be worth taking the chance.

4 is actually quite a bit better. The worst thing about WMMA at the moment is the lack of mods. The guy who does Modern Warriors doesn't have a lot of time to work on it anymore and the others who do them are worse than the TEW modders.

With that being said though 3 is worth the 11.99

WMMA3 for that price seems very good.

Also - Prison Architect is 2.99. That can't get any cheaper. Can it?

Not in this sale it won't be. Plus it's easily worth that. Even when you get the hang of things there are lots of ways of achieving the same goal, plus every couple of months they add something new which changes the way you play the game. Because of that it might actually be more fun as an early access game than it will when complete.

Ugh. I loved the first one so that puts me off. Then again, it is only $5 so it might be worth taking the chance.

I liked them all. 3 is my favorite of the bunch. Don't think I could go back.