Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Picked up Mini Metro, Flight Simulator, and Pro Cycling Manager 2012, because I think I may like it, and the old version was only like $3.

We are starting to have awful similar game libraries. :shifty:

Picked up Mini Metro, Flight Simulator, and Pro Cycling Manager 2012, because I think I may like it, and the old version was only like $3.

Man, I was playing Flight Simulator 2000 way back when. I haven't played a new one in forever, and when I saw this for like $4, I couldn't pass it up.

Picked up the rest of the CKII DLC and Dishonored....which I can't run on my laptop.....but I don't give a fuck because of my future gaming PC (and also according to the site I'm using I technically am unable to run Minecraft but that's a story for another day)

I remember the days before the Christmas sale when I had 5 games on Steam.

I now have 114..at the rate I'm going I'll probably have 125 by the end of this sale. Picked up Flight Sim and FF 8 today, probably will pick up 7 as well but I only have $14 left in my Steam Wallet and I'm waiting to see what pops up in the next set of flash deals.

So! The Witcher 2!

Still on the prologue. But I've noticed two things:

-On normal, the game is too hard (for me) when there is more than 2 enemies.

-On easy, the game is too easy, no matter how many enemies.

There needs to be an inbetween. Because on easy I don't take any damage, but normal, I get bumrushed and taken out.

Still a fun game though.

What did everyone else play on? Any hints for playing on normal?

Doorkickers is pretty fucking awesome.

I really enjoyed Breach & Clear and am yet to play B&C: Deadline but I've kept my eye on doorkickers because of similar gameplay.

Doorkickers probably has more depth with how you breach the buildings with what you can do with each person.

I should grab it though.

Edited by Rocky

Man, I was playing Flight Simulator 2000 way back when. I haven't played a new one in forever, and when I saw this for like $4, I couldn't pass it up.

I played 98 when I was a kid. :P

As for your other post, read TEOL's diary. It helped me somewhat.

Is anyone else going to pre-order Shadowrun: Hong Kong?

I'm tempted and I kind of feel like it'd be nice to throw the developers a bone after i got the first 2 games so damn cheap but that $19.99 could go a long way in this sale.