Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

How strict are Steam on the 2 hour limit? I bought WWE 2K15 on a whim and I want to give it a solid try, but I don't want to risk losing my refund if I don't like it after two and a half hours or something. I tend to play games very slow.

I'm sure if it's slightly over they won't mind.

Also...I think I got matched in the Steam Monster game with a bunch of hackers. The game has been going for 16 minutes, we're at level 50000.

Also...I think I got matched in the Steam Monster game with a bunch of hackers. The game has been going for 16 minutes, we're at level 50000.

The 300,000 badge is all yours xD

I'm almost at 800k.

I'm totally contributing to the team :shifty:

2 days after I decide to buy WWE 2k15 because it's so new on PC it probably won't get cheaper, and it gets cheaper.

:bang:

WWE2k Steamkey at 25€ // £17.49 - All DLCs included.

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/wwe-2k15--2788-1?affiliate=chillmo

:shifty:

It's $24.99 in the US, so still cheaper than that.

I got approve for the refund and went ahead and bought it for the discount price. Then I have like $33 in my steam wallet to blow. >_>

EDIT: And Game of Thrones is 50% off now. Score. Someone take my computer away from me now.

Edited by KevinStorm
  • Like 2

I'm almost at 800k.

I'm totally contributing to the team :shifty:

Still only getting the 300,000Badge xD

Good thing I get paid tomorrow. With the Elder Scrolls deal and all. Ended up getting Saturday Morning RPG with the $1.10 I had left in my wallet today

Edited by Troy Maskell

I've spent hundreds. In my mind. In real life I'm broke and waiting for them 90% discounts on my wishlist that are never coming. :shifty: