Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

EDIT: And Game of Thrones is 50% off now. Score. Someone take my computer away from me now.

Feel free to gift me some Rocksmith songs. :-p

90% off Project Cars...in my dreams. :/

If you start dreaming about steam deals it´s probably time to stop for a day or two. ;)

EDIT: And Game of Thrones is 50% off now. Score. Someone take my computer away from me now.

Feel free to gift me some Rocksmith songs. :-p

90% off Project Cars...in my dreams. :/

If you start dreaming about steam deals it´s probably time to stop for a day or two. ;)

Thanks.

So how do you go about getting refunds on Steam? Because Game of Thrones doesn't seem to work :/

It's really easy. Just Google "Refund on Steam" and it's like the first or second result. It takes literally ten seconds to do too.

• Like 1

What are some of the best games that went on sale over the last day? I went to bed a couple of hours before it ticked over to the new day's deals for today and I think its only another 2 hours until it's refreshed again and I've not been on my computer at all due to a power outage.

I'd like to draw attention to an often overlooked game called Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. It's over a decade old, but no less playable for it, but more importantly, it's really engaging. Think of it as being a bit like Deus Ex with vampires are you're close. It's only £3.59 right now, and I consider that a bargain.

That's correct. The original developers were disbanded on the day of release (the same day as Half-Life 2 launched, just to demonstrate what poor business decisions Activision was making), but there's a good series of patches that fixes the bugs that existed back then. Just look up and download the Wesp5 patch and you'll be good to go.

I finaly took the time to get into "Life is Strange" Episode 3. You should get this game. The Music, the Design, the Story. Such a nice place to be. If you like any of the tell tale games this is for you.

And it´s even on sale. You should try episode one for 2,50. The Season pass 2-5 issent more expensive than 1-5 if you include the price of episode 1.

Edited by Herr Matzat

So how do you go about getting refunds on Steam? Because Game of Thrones doesn't seem to work :/

If it's crashing on you when you start the game, close every other window you have open. That worked for me. It also opened in this tiny little window, so I had to immediately open settings when the game started and change it to full screen.

I remember the days before the Christmas sale when I had 5 games on Steam.

I now have 114..at the rate I'm going I'll probably have 125 by the end of this sale. Picked up Flight Sim and FF 8 today, probably will pick up 7 as well but I only have $14 left in my Steam Wallet and I'm waiting to see what pops up in the next set of flash deals.

126. And there's still 3 days to go :blush:

I now have 114..at the rate I'm going I'll probably have 125 by the end of this sale. Picked up Flight Sim and FF 8 today, probably will pick up 7 as well but I only have $14 left in my Steam Wallet and I'm waiting to see what pops up in the next set of flash deals.

Just say no!

536. Games

3. Software

1. Video

Lets not get into the topic of what i actually playied. >_>

Remember when people used to illegally download games?

536. Games

3. Software

1. Video

Lets not get into the topic of what i actually playied. >_>

Remember when people used to illegally download games?

When I was in high school and making $5.25 an hour, it seemed justified!