Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

So how do you go about getting refunds on Steam? Because Game of Thrones doesn't seem to work :/

If it's crashing on you when you start the game, close every other window you have open. That worked for me. It also opened in this tiny little window, so I had to immediately open settings when the game started and change it to full screen.

I had that as well, but the problem I'm having is that the mouse is really slow and bordering unresponsive, so I barely have time to reply to people and the time based movement stuff just doesn't work.

So how do you go about getting refunds on Steam? Because Game of Thrones doesn't seem to work :/

If it's crashing on you when you start the game, close every other window you have open. That worked for me. It also opened in this tiny little window, so I had to immediately open settings when the game started and change it to full screen.

I had that as well, but the problem I'm having is that the mouse is really slow and bordering unresponsive, so I barely have time to reply to people and the time based movement stuff just doesn't work.

It's definitely a game that works better with a controller. You can pick up a wired Xbox 360 controller for under £10, and it's worth it for certain PC games.

I remember the days before the Christmas sale when I had 5 games on Steam.

I now have 114..at the rate I'm going I'll probably have 125 by the end of this sale. Picked up Flight Sim and FF 8 today, probably will pick up 7 as well but I only have $14 left in my Steam Wallet and I'm waiting to see what pops up in the next set of flash deals.

126. And there's still 3 days to go :blush:

536. Games

3. Software

1. Video

Lets not get into the topic of what i actually playied. >_>

Remember when people used to illegally download games?

They download faster on Steam.

• Like 1

It's definitely a game that works better with a controller. You can pick up a wired Xbox 360 controller for under £10, and it's worth it for certain PC games.

My wired 360 controller broke too :lol:

Picked up Football Manager 15 and the Escapists today though, so I'm not too bothered.

Oh, I had that problem too. Go into the folder where Thrones.exe is, right click it, select "run as administrator." Now every time you run it through steam it'll run in administrator mode, and it speeds up the mouse reaction a lot.

• Like 1

Oh, I had that problem too. Go into the folder where Thrones.exe is, right click it, select "run as administrator." Now every time you run it through steam it'll run in administrator mode, and it speeds up the mouse reaction a lot.

Ahh, typically, I've just been refunded for it aswell and the price has gone back up. Life :lol:

Cheers though.

I'm interested in finding out about that too. PCGamer has mentioned that all of the review codes sent out for the game were for PS4, so as of right now, no reviewer has been able to try out the PC build. I found Asylum and City to run very well on PC, but there were some reports about City running into problems with DirectX 11, and with the system requirements being heftier than most multiplatform games, I can't say I'm without my concerns. Whatever the case, I'm going to need to take a hard drive to my brother's flat so that I can use his far superior Internet speed before I'll even be able to play the game. 55 Gb is going to take a long, long time to download.

We have power back to most of the house but not to the room with my computer. I'm going to miss out on the escapists aren't I :(

I'll grab it for ya if you want. Just paypal me the money back when you're all set back up.

Added a few more games

Among the Sleep

Saints Row: Ultimate Franchise Pack &

Just Cause 2 + DLC

Still have a few games I'd like to pick up if it comes up, but we'll see.

Edited by Rocky

I've got Dawn of War and all the expansions. Think I got sidetracked and lost interest after the first expansion. I've been meaning to get back into it for several months/few years now.

So the Escapists is on special I see. Somehow I don't think I'll be able to avoid purchasing it.

Hold on for a little longer....it's been on sale at a better price. It'll be cheaper during the SUmmer Steam Sale.

Speaking of: It starts June 11th.

Is it actually cheaper now, or was ruki full of more than just food :P

I've got Dawn of War and all the expansions. Think I got sidetracked and lost interest after the first expansion. I've been meaning to get back into it for several months/few years now.

So the Escapists is on special I see. Somehow I don't think I'll be able to avoid purchasing it.

Hold on for a little longer....it's been on sale at a better price. It'll be cheaper during the SUmmer Steam Sale.

Speaking of: It starts June 11th.

Is it actually cheaper now, or was ruki full of more than just food :P

I picked mine up early on at about 50% off, so unless it comes up on a flash sale. this is the best.

Cheers. Also cheers for your earlier offer. I think I'll be able to get it via my phone like quom suggested though. I guess it just didn't occur to me that I could purchase a steam game via something I can't actually play a game on. :P

Steam Sales + pay day is never a good thing.

Just picked up some more to add to my ridiculous collection of unplayed games;

Walking Dead: Season 2

Brothers

Ghostbusters

Life Is Strange: Episode 1

Mass Effect collection

LA Noire

All of which I've never played, and all for £20 which is pretty great. This sale may end now... please?