Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

It's just a deck that's designed to get creatures/minions out really fast, and do a lot of a damage. Most decks like that are filled with 1/2/3 mana creatures, so you can play something every turn and you ignore what your opponent has on the board in favor of hitting them in the face.

EDIT: For example, the hunter one typically uses haunted creepers, abusive sergeant, worgen infiltrator, etc.

Edited by Pentacloudy Jr.

A Rush deck is when you have lots of cheap carts (ideally with charge minions) and go face face face face in the hope of winning as early as possible. (usually late game you are fucked with a deck like this).

I think "face hunter" is supposed to be one of the best options of plaiing such rush decks. I think i also had a decent Paladin (?) deck in that direction using a card that allowed you to draw as many cards as your opponent has in his hand.

You could argue that these rush decks are not "fun" because it´s more like flipping a coin than the chess game it is "supposed to be" but on the other hand you are fucked anyway unless you spend a shit ton of money or played the game since it came into existence because you are missing to many cards.  At least thats what stoped me from plaing. Thx for matching me with that 500+ ranked wins golden Mage who brings a set of the best Legendary cards on top of his experience... nope nope nope.

Huh.  I typically try to strike a mana balance, but I weight toward cheaper cards, with a few of the more expensive cards as knockout blows.  I tend to run into a lot of players with decks stacked full of big stuff and nothing in the 1-3 range.

I'm actually really enjoying Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's cheesy and light hearted, with a lot of gaming/meta jokes...and it's classic JRPG goodness. well worth the pick-up during the steam sale. 

I guess I forgot to mention Meacon won the Lego Worlds code.  Was a tough choice to make, since the pictures all made me d'awwww:wub: very much...

First was this one by ADG

WrXsGUb.jpg

Lookit him he's so cute and tiny!

Then ApSham shared this!

cute-animals-1.jpg

He's adorable!  But the hat seems too obviously photoshopped :(

thatshortguy had two d'awwwws in one picture

3204.jpeg

Ruki with a superdeformed kitty!  (Thats what it used to be called with small bodies/big heads in games right?  I don't remember...)

343d5d94a5c468f223856bd387082c52.jpg

And finally Meacon...with a grand total of three d'awwwws

10405232_10101395241841066_9542208885126

Lookit!  Sitting in the chair!  He's got this whole "Do you have any idea what time it is young lady!" look on his face...I dubbed him Disappointed Dad Puppy (also, I think my parents had that clock too...)

And the winner..his kitty Miss Alice giving his daughter a kiss (and yes, I asked his permission before sharing the picture with his daughter)

bXtllo5.jpg

Edited by Lint
  • Like 1

Sonuva, I could've doubled down!?

Admittedly, I was drunk when I decided to do it, so I didn't think the rules clearly through at all

Has anyone had issues with Terraria since the 1.3 update on Steam? Every time I try to launch it, nothing happens. Terraria.exe shows up in the task manager, but the game just.. doesn't launch.