Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Plubby its a super watered down game really. You get a basic deck and eaxh win you get unlocks one card in the deck. So more or less you gotta trade wins with people to unlock cards unless you wish to buy unlocking the whole thing. It is just like the other Duels games if you played any lf them. Meacon, I can easily download it and teach you as well if needed since it is fairly easy compared to playing in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this is weird: I checked Borderlands in my Library, and it says I own the final expansion (the Claptrap one), but not Mad Moxxi's. I haven't played the game since May 2013, and I bought Moxxi's, but not Claptrap.......

I received 5 Steam keys for Brawlhalla right before the BETA ended (I think it ended). I've tried the keys since release and it comes up with "You already have in your library" etc so to the best of my knowledge they're still good to use.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291550

Let me know if you're interested.

Edited by Rocky