Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

I got the game from CDKeys.com, so I'm almost certainly not eligible. It's a bit of a shame, but I got a great deal on the game in the first place, and I was able to just about get through it without too many issues, so I'm not going to complain.

Didn't they give out the other games in the series just recently to people who bought it on Steam?

Makes me wonder if they'll turn around and say "Oh, you redeemed that free gift. You waived your right to a refund by accepting that as compensation!"

The first Humble Monthly has dropped and the games are decent. You definitely get your moneys worth and it supports charity so I guess there's that.
Legend of Grimrock II (Pre-Order Bonus), Saints Row IV, Towerfall Ascension, Besiege (This looks fun), Valkyria Chronicles, Lethal League and SanctuaryRPG

Meh, only things I'd want are Besiege and Lethal League (perhaps). I feel like their Indie Bundles in the past have been stronger, cost far less for BTA, and didn't require blind purchasing. I'm kind of glad the hints on Twitter were legit and stopped me ordering it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

I've never played Anno, seems like there's a lot of them. Is it like Civ?

Seems like there have been 2204 previous games. Not sure where to jump in.

• Like 4

Yeah, this dossent have a LootCrate feel at all. I think it´s just based on the fact that to much of this PC shit has either been on a very good discount... i got 608 games on steam and 300+ games via PS+ asides "normal" digital and non digital games i bought... i guess i got lucky as in i only own two of the games... but i am not sure if my computer is even able to run Saints  Row 4 (3 was already a bit shaky on medium settings)... maybe i need to check some of the games out first before i am to down on it, but i surely would not have payed 12$ on first sight for this bundle even though the games i know and own are not bad at all/very well reviewed.

Edit
Actually i am way to down on this. It´s a bunch of very interesting games. Just in a month like this it feels even more unnecesary as normal bundles.

Edited by Herr Matzat

• 2 weeks later...

So for some actual Steam based news - the way that they do sales will now be changing.

Instead of having flash sales, specials of the day and any other instance where the prices go lower for a limited amount of time without the sale itself - anything that will go on sale will be at its "most competitive price" for the duration of the sale. Things will still be featured on the front page, but they won't be any cheaper before or after.