RoHitman Reigns

Steam/PC Mega Thread

GhostMachine    1,009

Yeah, the first game does have a few screwy moments like that.

One question, though: What class is your Shepard? Some classes are more fun in 2 and 3 than others.

Also, has anyone played any of the Axis Football games? I heard there were some issues with either 16 or 17, but I just put the latest version on my wishlist. Not that I'll be buying it any time soon.....

OctoberRaven    4,796
1 hour ago, GhostMachine said:

Yeah, the first game does have a few screwy moments like that.

One question, though: What class is your Shepard? Some classes are more fun in 2 and 3 than others

Soldier. I'll be doing a tank build for this runthrough, and probably keep trying to do classes based on who my party in 1 is going to be in subsequent runs

GhostMachine    1,009

Ah. I played through all 3 games as Vanguard first, but also had an Infiltrator. Only ran that one through 2 and 3, though. 

The Soldier class was pretty good in ME3's multiplayer, but once I unlocked the Devastator class, I rarely used it any more. 

Fun story about ME2 (contains some spoilers):

During the Krogan trial on my Infiltrator, I was blasting the one voiced by Michael Dorn pretty good, and was going to do a cloak and headshot to finish him off. Just as I was about to fire, he turned away from me. So, I said `why not?'....and finished him off with a cloaked shot to the ass.

Now, Krogans are more or less the ME version of Klingons. So can you imagine him going to Krogan Heaven and having to tell people he died from being shot there?

Noah    5,192

Downloaded the free first episode of the Batman Telltale games first season, because I saw both seasons on sale.

Absolutely loved it. So of course the sale was over by the time I'd finished the episode and the scotish heritage in me wont let me pay the extra $30 USD it'd cost compared to the sale price. <_<

Edited by Noah