Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I have the Stanley Parable and my husband absolutely lost his mind when I was playing the game, haha. I knew the basic structure of the game but he didn't and for the first twenty minutes my husband was so confused. 

1 minute ago, RPS said:

I have the Stanley Parable and my husband absolutely lost his mind when I was playing the game, haha. I knew the basic structure of the game but he didn't and for the first twenty minutes my husband was so confused. 

Brilliant. Me ex played it and I was pissing myself with laughter at how annoyed she was getting.

We've started to play a few of the survivor horror games and it is soul crushing for both of us. 

We played Outlast together. It lasted about 50 minutes, most of which was me screaming and my husband laughing his ass off. My husband has a tendency to be slow and methodical in games, to think about everything, to slowly move through each room and look at everything. He wants to interact with every little thing in the game. Which is the total opposite of how I play. I am a "lets move quick, there is scary shit in this game I do not want to see, if we die we learn from our mistakes and improve our approach". So when my husband has the controller, I am sitting their in dread as I want him to move quicker because I am certain something will rip us apart because we are literally standing in the same room for 5 minutes. When I am playing, he is urging me to slow down and to look around at shit and probably sitting in just as much dread as I am. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RPS said:

Who were you playing it with again? :P

• Like 2

Stardew Valley is really neat and relaxing and I like it, but man, I wish the movement speed was faster. I get that it's supposed to be like Harvest Moon, plan your day out so you don't miss anything, etc., but compared to the way the rest of the world moves in-game I feel like I'm walking through molasses just to water my tomato garden.

• Like 1

We received a 50$ Steam Card as a gift from a friend and it is unbelievably difficult to be patient and not spend it ahead of their next sale, which presumably will happen in June. I bought Primal Carnage for under 2$ and it is a FPS where you either play as a human (kind of fun) or a Dinosaur (very fun). Otherwise, it has sat in my account for two weeks now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RPS said:

We received a 50$ Steam Card as a gift from a friend and it is unbelievably difficult to be patient and not spend it ahead of their next sale, which presumably will happen in June. I bought Primal Carnage for under 2$ and it is a FPS where you either play as a human (kind of fun) or a Dinosaur (very fun). Otherwise, it has sat in my account for two weeks now. 

If you just want something fun to diddle about on Audiosurf is good fun. 

it has never come across my mind to ever buy Kerbal Space Program. That is like the opposite idea of fun for me. 

• Like 1