Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

You could do with being able to hurry the cutscenes. I don't mind being interrupted, but you need to go into the pause menu to skip them, which takes about as long as the lapse in time between how long it takes me to read the subtitle and listen to the Scottish accent drawl it out.

So, having just loaded up Bioshock Infinite for the first time, it appears to load and run fine. It's just a little too laggy to be considered 'playable.' Is it really just a case that I'll need a new graphics card? Because it works much better than I thought it would.

So, having just loaded up Bioshock Infinite for the first time, it appears to load and run fine. It's just a little too laggy to be considered 'playable.' Is it really just a case that I'll need a new graphics card? Because it works much better than I thought it would.

Possibly. Bioshock Infinite is worth it though, was one of the first games I played through when I build my new PC, check this out:

E6aA9cf.jpg

Also just took this from Tomb Raider...

RPfpIGl.jpg

Click them for full size images :)

• Like 2

I have zero snow globe cards. I've bought nothing during the winter sale and the only Steam games that have been played since the sale started are Civ V, Terraria, and Plants vs. Zombies (last two courtesy of my kids).

I was never an option Ellis, I'm sorry.

I have £2.31 to spend!

It'll probably go on Brothers if it gets the 70% community choice, so everyone vote for that!

You already have enough for To The Moon, get that instead!

I have £2.31 to spend!

It'll probably go on Brothers if it gets the 70% community choice, so everyone vote for that!

You already have enough for To The Moon, get that instead!

I've never played and don't own To The Moon (Which TEOL should totes buy me). But I bought Brothers a couple of days ago, started and finished it yesterday in 3 hours. It's as brilliant as advertised, it's the first time I've properly felt like I used to as a kid playing video games where you sort of really get sucked in and things feel monumental, and you actually care about stuff (like LoZ- A Link to the past where I actually wanted to help the townspeople and was sad for the sick kid). It's also a very pretty game. It's likely my GOTY. I just wish I'd waited a couple of weeks to play it as the theme is a bit heavy for Christmas time.