Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

With Shadowrun Returns, is it easy to download other peoples' created stories or whatever? It seems like that would be the main reason to get the game.

I've yet to do so, but I understand that it's easy as can be - it's integrated into the Workshop, yeah?

If so all you do is "subscribe" and they auto-download and even update.

Ah, okay. Was thinking about grabbing the game since it's on sale on Steam (and will be until tomorrow, since they do that "yesterday's deals" thing I think), but from what I've heard from the people in my D&D group, it's a good game but the creation stuff was far too time consuming for them. Even though it's less than $10, I wouldn't want to get the game if it was too difficult to actually download someone else's story.

I'm all signed up and ready to go. What game should I buy first?

I bought Super Meat Boy. I go for things with good titles.

Good choice. Make sure to play with a controller if you can, though, because it's a game that requires a great amount of precision.

I am. Got a PS3 controller plugged into my Mac, which I didn't know you could do or else I would've started my Steam addiction much earlier.

Wait, we're supposed to think about when we're going to actually play these games?

I have 250 Steam games now and I've just bought an Xbox One, I have a second child on the way too.

Probably best to calm down at some point :(

• Like 1