Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Anyone played cook, serve, delicious?

I almost wrote a diary about it. It is wonderful.

It is really fun and addictive.

Speaking of addictive, awful lot of people buying beer at like ten in the morning. I guess my restaurant is in EWBLand.

EDIT: I'm at two stars! I sell mostly soup, salad, beer, and lasagna, so I guess I'm some sort of frat guy Italian restaurant or something?

• Like 4

Does anybody have a multi monitor setup for gaming? I'm considering investing in some better monitors and was wondering if the bezels are noticeable or not? Also has anyone seen/used the 21:9 monitor LG have made that would make needing two monitors redundant?

So last week I saw Europa Universalis IV down to about £26 (-25% from £35) and ignored it. Right now it's about £17.50 (-50%)...for the next 3 hours or so.

DO I JUMP OR WAIT IN HOPE OF MORE OPPORTUNE CHEAPNESS~?

Anyone played cook, serve, delicious?

I almost wrote a diary about it. It is wonderful.

It is really fun and addictive.

Speaking of addictive, awful lot of people buying beer at like ten in the morning. I guess my restaurant is in EWBLand.

EDIT: I'm at two stars! I sell mostly soup, salad, beer, and lasagna, so I guess I'm some sort of frat guy Italian restaurant or something?

I'm less addicted to it, but it's a pretty fun game. Need to find something that isn't snack based, though.