Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Has anyone bought or played Day Z? Thinking it might be fun for a Skype session if a few people are playing.

And after finding out there's a Star Trek Armada mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion I've now bought that.

I need to stop.

Now I want it just so I can create Bob's Burgers.

It´s still cheap on Amazon.com. Like 5$ or something. Just no steam key "yet".

It's still $5 on steam

• Like 1

I'll play eventually but right now my mouse is on the blink. Otherwise, I'm potentially looking into a 360 receiver they have in stock at my local CEX so I could try with that if I get it.

I'm a big fan of the tropico series and I really enjoy IV. I like the way they've turned scenarios into a "plot" (I use the word plot in the loosest way possible) that is as robust as wet papier-mâché but that is itself uniquely Tropico.

Re: Cook Serve Delicious...

Really glad I wasted the money on corn dogs and hot pretzels when I can't sell them when I hit 2 stars...

guess thats a spoiler, but also a warning to others who play it... <_<

Really glad I wasted the money on corn dogs and hot pretzels when I can't sell them when I hit 2 stars...

So you go to work managing a restaurant and you come home to relax by playing a restaurant management sim?

So you go to work managing a restaurant and you come home to relax by playing a restaurant management sim?

Yea I can't figure it out either....first night I played it, I actually thought "Why am I enjoying this? I hate it 10 hours out of the day..."

Then I realized I actually get compliments when I do good in the game, as opposed to real life, where I only hear when I do bad

Yea I can't figure it out either....first night I played it, I actually thought "Why am I enjoying this? I hate it 10 hours out of the day..."

Then I realized I actually get compliments when I do good in the game, as opposed to real life, where I only hear when I do bad

I always get compliments in my café (H)

Try working for a chain. Compliment comes through and only you know about it. Complaint comes through and your District Operator CC's the entire company in on it with "?????? Whats going on in this store???????"

Try working for a chain. Compliment comes through and only you know about it. Complaint comes through and your District Operator CC's the entire company in on it with "?????? Whats going on in this store???????"

We are a chain, sort of. But its very middle class and/or old people that visit, so its pretty easy stuff. I'd imagine when I worked at ASDA (Walmart), it was pretty much the same as where you are. "You are only as good as your last fuck up" was the motto.