Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Bundle stars have a Cities in Motion bundle. First Cities in Motion game with an arseload of DLC (London, US cities, Germany, Tokyo, Paris etc with added content packs) it's $5 and Steam activable. Figured it might be of interest to some of you guys. Hadn't really paid any attention to the franchise but it seems it's more Transport Tycoon rather than SimCity. I figured I couldn't really go wrong at that price.

Bundle stars have a Cities in Motion bundle. First Cities in Motion game with an arseload of DLC (London, US cities, Germany, Tokyo, Paris etc with added content packs) it's $5 and Steam activable. Figured it might be of interest to some of you guys. Hadn't really paid any attention to the franchise but it seems it's more Transport Tycoon rather than SimCity. I figured I couldn't really go wrong at that price.

This is indeed the case. It's alright, I think I preferred Transport Tycoon's mechanics but CIM has the advantage of better graphics and the real world locations.

What was the menu?

On one hand, that is very true.

On the other hand, if you master it and upgrade it all the way, it sells for $40 a pop and gives you a ridiculous amount of bonuses for the day.

I love soup, soup is awesome.

Further proof as to why you should never listen to TEOL. Just look at all the games you could have got in addition to To The Moon!

Only played Joe Danger 2 out of those as I got it free on Xbox, good fun in that Trials HD sort of way. Shame they're going through some tough times at the minute due to their offices getting flooded.