Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Everyone has such tiny wieners.

I make up for mine by building a giant tower of stairs. It's the tallest structure in all the land! My friend is spelling out 'Poo' with a giant metal (very resource heavy to build) building.

Holy shit, Broken Age.

Act I spoilers

I totally bought into the red herring at the end. I thought for sure the "Dead Eye God" was Shay, but then when Mog Chothra went down I was like hey, wait a minute, when Shay's ship was attacked the stars fell and it seemed like it was all a ruse.. and he'd been plucking up those little creatures with the ship's boom arms.. and the two little creatures that resisted.. holy shit, Shay is Mog Chothra what.

Great game.

• Like 1

Someone convince me to get/not get Rust.

And where is the cheapest place to get/not get Rust.

Do you like Minecraft? Then you might like Rust. You have to mine materials (wood, ore, etc...), build a safe house, eat (kill pigs/wolves/bears and get uncooked chicken!), and kill zombies.

In addition to that, you can befriend or destroy other people you meet. Last night, I was just mining along the road and saw a person running around naked...I didn't have any cloth to give him for clothes, but I offered him chicken to dance for me. He didn't dance...so I killed him. I also found someone's shack, broke in, stole his stuff and build an entire house in front of his doorway (so he can't get out).

I am kind of an asshole.

Do you like Minecraft? Then you might like Rust. You have to mine materials (wood, ore, etc...), build a safe house, eat (kill pigs/wolves/bears and get uncooked chicken!), and kill zombies.

In addition to that, you can befriend or destroy other people you meet. Last night, I was just mining along the road and saw a person running around naked...I didn't have any cloth to give him for clothes, but I offered him chicken to dance for me. He didn't dance...so I killed him. I also found someone's shack, broke in, stole his stuff and build an entire house in front of his doorway (so he can't get out).

I am kind of an asshole.

Fuck! The server I was on got wiped :(

I had so many guns, such a good house!

Rust is a fantastic game. I love it because people genuinely seem to work together (unlike say, Day Z, where it seems rampant that people die). I've found newbies playing in the game and given them all my food in my inventory or a weapon here or there. I think I've likely been killed two or three times in about 10 hours of playing by human players. I was swarmed by a group of people and offed. The other time was a cheater, who was promptly banned. People have tried attacking me, but I've got a mic and am pretty good about warning people.

I am kind of an asshole.

Fuck! The server I was on got wiped :(

I had so many guns, such a good house!

Good! Your people where terrible.