Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I'm so glad I keep running into the negative reviews of SimCity. I see it on sale and get so tempted, but I may as well go get the original somewhere as abandonware.

Battleblock Theater is outstanding. Set up a controller and go to town. Absolutely worth $15.

SpeedRunners is much more fun with a controller, though the keyboard is functional if need be.

I WILL NOT SPEND CASH ON NEW GAMES ANYMORE!!! ITS SUMMER ITS HOT ITS AWSOME OUTSIDE!!! MANY GREAT PLACES TO SPEND THE TIME AND THE MUNNYZ!!!

Oh wait, rocksmith and rocksmith 2014 are on sale for 20€ in a bundle? Thats nice.

*buys the games*

*buys a guitar*

*buys a rocksmith cable*

trolling-rage-fu.jpg

GTA 4 as well as TLATD and TBOGT expansions are $6 until 10am Pacific time tomorrow

I WILL NOT SPEND CASH ON NEW GAMES ANYMORE!!! ITS SUMMER ITS HOT ITS AWSOME OUTSIDE!!! MANY GREAT PLACES TO SPEND THE TIME AND THE MUNNYZ!!!

Oh wait, rocksmith and rocksmith 2014 are on sale for 20€ in a bundle? Thats nice.

*buys the games*

*buys a guitar*

*buys a rocksmith cable*

trolling-rage-fu.jpg

Its on sale again today at GMG. If you care about guitar learning this game seems very good. i am enjoing it a lot.

Democracy 3:

- Rode through recession.

- Sorted out street gang and ghetto (!) problems.

- Narrowly scraped election win for 2nd term.

- Got quarterly budget up to £50bn surplus, paying off the national debt nicely.

- Lowered income tax.

- Invested in health services and technology.

- Up to 69% approval rating.

- Got assassinated by capitalists.

:(

Would I enjoy Democracy 3? It looks interesting.

It's a funy little game, and quite challenging at the start.

But once you know the game it becomes too simple and it's often ''one solution fits all'' where you can easily fix a countries problems.

Have been playing the co-op campaign of Battleblock Theater over the last couple of weeks. We've only been able to play sparingly (friend lives in Nashville) and have gotten to level four, but holy Bawls is this game hilarious. The announcer is perfect for the job and I want that soundtrack right stat now.

Edit: as far as the sale goes, I'm all sorts of excited. Also, my Steam account is linked to my PayPal, so no need for the wallet :shifty:

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to the annual Sousa 'CARDS? CARDS?!' rant.

Oh, absolutely this. I should friend him on Steam and send him every single card I get.

Yes, yes I would spend literally tens of cents in the name of slight annoyance.

Edit: Allow me to quote the great philosopher Shang Tsung: "IT HAS BEGUN."

• Like 1