Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Currently on Bundlestars they have the Extreme Sims 3 Bundle, full of all the great simulation games! incl. Truck Driver Simulator! Post Master and 3D Mini Golf!

All for a low, low price of $2.99!!

Why am I even posting this, you ask? Well, I'll tell you...

WMMA 3 and TEW 2010 are both included in this bundle. So for them alone, definitely worth the $2.99 and possible free games to giveaway xD

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-3-bundle/

Edited by Rocky

Do you have a lot of Steam Games?

Do you have a lot of Steam Games that have trading cards that you haven't played?

Do you want to get those cards so that you can then sell them and make some sweet steam cash?

http://www.steamidlemaster.com/

It idles up to 30 games at a time for you so that you can get cards!

• Like 1

Do you have a lot of Steam Games?

Do you have a lot of Steam Games that have trading cards that you haven't played?

Do you want to get those cards so that you can then sell them and make some sweet steam cash?

http://www.steamidlemaster.com/

It idles up to 30 games at a time for you so that you can get cards!

I use this every month. that way I only have to idle 5 or so games at a time. The first run was about 100+ games and that was before the running multiple games at a time was added.

its handy as I doubt I'd get to playing all the games for cards. Downside is you will no longer get a card until the game has run for 2 hrs thus voiding the refund possibilty.

So Humble Bundle are going the Lootcrate method and doing a monthly bundle for $12. Apparently there was original information that stated: 

1 "hot title" game that's less than a year old
1 "highly-acclaimed" game that's one to two years old.
1-2 hit indie games
1-2 "hidden gems" from developers

I'm unsure if that's legitimate and was taken down or just rumours. What they have said is that they'll be focussing on games that haven't previously been bundled (presumably by any bundling site including theirs).

I'm personally not very interested. To me it explains why the current Humble Indie Bundle is so lacklustre. It also doesn't seem 'safe' to me due to how I buy games. Bundles are for games that people enjoy that on the surface don't look like something I'd enjoy or don't have the interest/time for to throw money at. Most games have at least one sale at 50-75% off prior to being bundled, I'll generally grab them then if I want them or am interested. So the fact that something hasn't been bundled before doesn't really promise much as far as the likelihood of me already owning it.

Having said that, if you're interested and sign up now you get Legend of Grimrock 2.

• 2 weeks later...

My Steam Link & Steam Controller should arrive before the weekend. I cancelled the order briefly but decided I'll go ahead with it. Been playing Castle Crashers and Lego Marvel with my son in co-op on the TV using the laptop to stream so I figured Steam Link could replace that and I could sell the laptop for a profit.