Sign in to follow this  
RoHitman Reigns

Steam/PC Mega Thread

1 hour ago, MoRocko said:

Anyone have a go at Football, Tactics & Glory?
A turn based football game. I think It might be my first Sale purchase and it's not on sale <.<
I'll try the demo first. Interested to see if anyone else has tried it.

I don't care for soccer...but that sounds like a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoRocko said:

Anyone have a go at Football, Tactics & Glory?
A turn based football game. I think It might be my first Sale purchase and it's not on sale <.<
I'll try the demo first. Interested to see if anyone else has tried it.

I'm going to do what you are and check out the demo. Thought it looked interesting the last few times I've had a look at it.

My laptop is at the point where it just can't handle anything. Bought Little King's Story having loved playing it on the Wii, but it only takes 10 to 15 minutes play before my laptop overheats. Annoying.

• Like 1

It has a lot of potential actually, but I'm not sure I'm willing to part £15 for it.

Is Hollow Knight worth a look on the PC?

I've not played hollow knight but I ended up picking up the Football game. The demo is basically what the game is. Haven't gone into much depth with it.
I can see me putting a lot of hours into it. Thinking of picking up FM18 just to completely recreate all the correct clubs/players etc for it. Though you can't do anything about the player stats etc.

50 minutes ago, MoRocko said:

I've not played hollow knight but I ended up picking up the Football game. The demo is basically what the game is. Haven't gone into much depth with it.
I can see me putting a lot of hours into it. Thinking of picking up FM18 just to completely recreate all the correct clubs/players etc for it. Though you can't do anything about the player stats etc.

I can see it being a time sink for sure.

Slay the Spire is fucking great. 

2 minutes ago, RPS said:

Slay the Spire is fucking great. 

Is it?

17 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Is it?

It is. 

If you enjoy RPGs, card games like Hearthstone and rogue likes, it is for you. 

13 minutes ago, RPS said:

It is. 

If you enjoy RPGs, card games like Hearthstone and rogue likes, it is for you. 

Stop tempting me!

Buy it? 

22 minutes ago, RPS said:

Buy it? 

You bastard.

I did. 

• Haha 1

I have been playing it for the last 2 hours. So good! 

45 minutes ago, RPS said:

I have been playing it for the last 2 hours. So good! 

I just played my first run...it was heckin good fun. I can see myself losing a lot of time to it .

8 hours ago, Katsuya said:

Train Valley has eaten my life.

What is it?

59 minutes ago, PolaMDK said:

What is it?

It's a game about building railways and managing traffic conditions to avoid accidents. It's just over a pound, so I might be tempted.

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

It's just over a pound, so I might be tempted.

latest?cb=20180102212858

• Haha 1

That Football, Tactics, and Glory game looks interesting but I think I'll leave it off my purchases because the most expensive individual game is currently Fable: The Lost Chapters at just £7.

I've also downloaded the FM18 demo because £13 for the full game is tempting, and I don't think I've played any version newer than the 14 demo. I'm still getting hours out of 12 though, so it'd have to be a fantastic improvement to convince me its worth getting when I have such a backlog of interesting "new" games plus San Marino and Alex Ferguson challenges going on FM12.

3 hours ago, Naitch said:

San Marino and Alex Ferguson challenges going on FM12.

I was trying to remember the name of this. Ive never actually tried on any version of the game. I initially only picked up fm18 so I could use the database to build leagues (based on it's data) on football tactics & glory but wanted to try that. 

So far in FT&G, I've added the Serbian Super league (Clubs,  logos,  kits,  players) and will add the rest of the leaguss too. 

The San Marino challenge is so hard it's ridiculous. Building up the club is one thing; making something of the national side is nigh on impossible.

From a 2011 start the best I've managed with the NT is small wins over shit friendly opponents and the odd point in qualifiers. Keeping hold of the job is hard enough a challenge on its own.

Even in 2027, when I'm about to win my 3rd Serie A title, the only good regens I've had come through on this save are defenders and a decent keeper. I had an amazing regen striker on my previous Sammarinese save but lost the laptop hard drive to a burnout thanks to a missing heat sink.