Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Rollercoaster Tycoon extrem... just... in a different way.

The RollerCoaster Tycoon ride that takes 3,000 in-game years to complete

https://killscreen.com/articles/the-rollercoaster-tycoon-ride-that-takes-3000-in-game-years-to-complete/

In other news, the new humble monthly just droped and boy am i lucky i unsubed. I own 4 of the six games i think.

Edited by Herr Matzat

6 hours ago, Herr Matzat said:

Rollercoaster Tycoon extrem... just... in a different way.

The RollerCoaster Tycoon ride that takes 3,000 in-game years to complete

https://killscreen.com/articles/the-rollercoaster-tycoon-ride-that-takes-3000-in-game-years-to-complete/

In other news, the new humble monthly just droped and boy am i lucky i unsubed. I own 4 of the six games i think.

Move over Mr. Bones, you've been bested.

GOG gave me a free copy of Divine Divinity. Anyone who wants it, @me and I will give it to the first person I see. Must have a GOG account to redeem naturally.

The site I bought FM 2016 on had a promotion of 10 random steam games, so if anybody wants any of the following feel free to use the code!

Let me know if you use it so I can mark it off the list:

Sparkle 3 Genesis Steam Key: JRWB3-5TH0E-VELX2

Millie Steam Key: QRQT8-BGHEZ-EWPEL

Knights and Merchants HD: 0J5WF-R7KW9-CJ9EI

X-Blades: QEVZR-8HDB6-QT42R

Stigmat: CZEKE-ZLZFK-0HARW

Bloodbath Kavkaz: D62WF-X4ERB-R275M

Earth 2150 - The Moon Project: 6ZJQ6-890BD-Q9J7I

Two Worlds - Game of the Year Edition: 3WW9H-0T0QI-3HQ53

Two Worlds 2: MHXCV-YWW48-WM5I9

Enclave: YWWMW-R9VNW-6A50X

Blizzard has some Heros of the Storm Promo going on. If you click someones ref link you get a stim pack (more xp and gold per match) and two heros for free. The person who refers you gets a mount if he refers 4 people that get to level 10. I aint into smurfin so heres my link, check it out if you are interested, the overall value is about 20€ i think (well now that everything is on sale it´s more like 12€, but still).

https://battle.net/recruit/XTCRZN9JJT

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Funny name or something... said:

I just got my steam thing working. Any suggestions? Also does anyone want to be my friend? I don't know if it even does anything but I have 0 and that makes me sad

I may or may not be interested. :shifty: PM me your Steam ID, I'll send ya the request.

If you don't have them already, the Portal games can be bought for £3.60 at the moment, which is definitely a steal.

I've bought so many games in the last couple weeks, though. It's getting ridiculous (spoilered for sheer size);

Spoiler

Back to the Future: The Game

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Costume Quest

Fez

FootLOL (I dunno but it looked like a fun time waster and was like 60p)

LEGO Marvel Superheroes

Neighbours from Hell 1+2

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Papers, Please

Poker Night 2

Retro City Rampage DX

Sam and Max season 2

Sam and Max season 3

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Stanley Parable

Strong Bad

Super Meat Boy

Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures

Worms Collection (a load that I can't be bothered mentioning, from the Humble Bundle a couple weeks back)

I was about to say that you made it really creepy...and then I remembered my steam name is "creepdan."  So I guess I have to approve.  

But feel free to add me, anybody.

So far all I've gotten this year is KOTOR II since I never got around to playing that one and ehh, three bucks.  I'm trying to not overspend this year, I've got games in my inventory that I still haven't played.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

You can't add friends until you spend $5 in the store. It's apparently their way of confirming you aren't a dummy account.

Really? Did not know that.

My user name on there is rukik9. Screen name [Poo] Ruki