Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Steam has been hacked and they haven't taken it down. People are randomly being logged in as other people. The advice going around is to log out of Steam and to log into paypal and get rid of the automatic authorisation. 

From the ten minutes I played Front Office Football 7 before putting in a refund request due to the learning curve, did a brief sim.
Ravens went 1-15, Colts and Texans went 7-9 and were tops of their division, and Arizona went on to beat the Broncos in Super Bowl 50.

12 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

I have no games. I'm looking around. I mostly did this because I want to play Papers Please

Oh and my other name is "thisispris" if that helps people find me

If you haven't already. just search "Extreme Warfare Battleground" in the communtiy section and join the group. Most of us are in there. That way you don't have to add people to your friends list but can still talk to them in the group chat etc.

17 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

I have no games. I'm looking around. I mostly did this because I want to play Papers Please

Oh and my other name is "thisispris" if that helps people find me

Speedrunners is good fun.

• Like 3

Molly got steam earlier this year because of finding out that her favorite game ever, The Last Express was on steam. She didn't get another game until she heard me constantly talking about this war of mine and decided to buy it herself. Now I've given her a $50 steam voucher for Christmas and she could do with some recommendations. Probably along the mystery/adventure lines.

5 hours ago, Noah said:

Molly got steam earlier this year because of finding out that her favorite game ever, The Last Express was on steam. She didn't get another game until she heard me constantly talking about this war of mine and decided to buy it herself. Now I've given her a $50 steam voucher for Christmas and she could do with some recommendations. Probably along the mystery/adventure lines.

Probably try something by TellTale as the last express is more of a narative than a game. Walking Dead Season 1? Wolf Among us?

The raven - legacy of a master thife. Grim Fandango.

• Like 1