Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Bought The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth/Afterbirth bundle off Steam, I think I'm going to have to hunt down a controller to play it with or something. At the very least I'm going to have to rebind shoot up/down/left/right to be on the left side of the keyboard so I can use my dominant hand for it.

EDIT: Did that, still haven't gotten used to it. Amazing how quickly I got used to WSAD for movement, arrow keys to shoot. <_< Using the arrow keys to move still hurts my right wrist pretty good. Definitely thinking it's a better idea to use a 360 controller.

It's really weird, I never got into the first one because I found it impossible to control with the keyboard and could never get my controller to work. I always played Rebirth with a controller, the other day I was bored so loaded it up on my laptop and can now totally play with the keyboard. I still prefer controller but it's doable. I think it's more that there is so much needing to learn patterns and dodging when you first start that it's much harder to learn on keyboard.

• Like 1

Yeah, I've died like a dozen times already because I'll dodge right in to the path of a tear, or I'll get confused about the controls and wind up walking straight into an enemy instead of getting out of the way. I've completed a grand total of one floor so far. <_<

It's like that, it has a pretty steep learning curve then stuff kind of just clicks and it gets much easier. I used to constantly die in the first couple of floors, now if I don't make it down to the womb at least I feel like I've had a terrible run.

I can't remember if you need to unlock him but Azazel is really good to learn with since he can fly and his beam whilst short range is super powerful. 

• Like 1

Yeah, he's got to be unlocked I think. I only did a really quick cursory check of who all I can use and it seems like Isaac is the only one unlocked by default.

Two recent games I've come across have been really fun to play.

Who's your Daddy & Pony Island.

Both very interesting in their own rights and I think they go for $4.99USD each (I don't think they were on sale)

If anyone else is playing Dragon's Dogma on steam, please take out my pawn with you! Add me to your friends list ( [Poo] Ruki is my username, rukik9 is my account name....not sure which you need to add me as a friend) and take them out! I want them to level up and stuff (I think that's what happens when someone takes them)