Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

If anyone else is playing Dragon's Dogma on steam, please take out my pawn with you! Add me to your friends list ( [Poo] Ruki is my username, rukik9 is my account name....not sure which you need to add me as a friend) and take them out! I want them to level up and stuff (I think that's what happens when someone takes them)

I see you getting excited about this game. What, if anything is different from he PS3 version? Apart from presumably better graphics?

6 hours ago, Katsuyori ShibatAvenged said:

I see you getting excited about this game. What, if anything is different from he PS3 version? Apart from presumably better graphics?

I didn't play the PS3 version, so I'm not the person to ask, sorry. But it does include the DLC!

The problem is that... I already have Civ 4 and 5 and XCom. I would love Civ BE, but I think its lowest price during the Steam sale was 15$. So you are basically getting Beyond Earth's lowest price point that you could have gotten already.

4 hours ago, MDK said:

This Rocket League lark is great fun even tho I'm utter pants at it.

Know the feeling.  About to run a round-robin tournament for the ol' channel.  Stupidly looking forward to it even if I'm the one commentating/stat-tracking.

Hmmmm...we should run a EWB Rocket League tournament.  Like the G1, maybe...

...The GEWB Rocket Climax Supertron 4000 Tournament of Champions Championship Turbo Edition!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

We did that, it got to game two then everyone got fed up with it and it died. Still, technically claiming that as me and Benji official EWB champions however.

Edited by lanky316

16 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

Know the feeling.  About to run a round-robin tournament for the ol' channel.  Stupidly looking forward to it even if I'm the one commentating/stat-tracking.

...The GEWB Rocket Climax Supertron 4000 Tournament of Champions Championship Turbo Edition!

They could do that as part of the game. Starcraft just started having Tournaments of part of the multiplayer. It´s were you get your ass handed to you even harder.

6 hours ago, Herr Matzat said:

They could do that as part of the game. Starcraft just started having Tournaments of part of the multiplayer. It´s were you get your ass handed to you even harder.

I don't think I could possibly get my ass handed to me on Starcraft any more than I already have.

• Like 1

Played my first daily on Binding of Isaac today. Ranked in the low 11,000 area. <_< Better than I thought I'd do, though. I got all the way to the It Lives fight and died right as a I killed It Lives, wound up with something like 23k points overall and almost 5k points lost from the damage penalty. 

Also, playing with a 360 controller is like 10x easier than the keyboard.

On 1/19/2016 at 14:09, Pizza said:

https://www.humblebundle.com/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble_Firaxis_Bundle

This is a good Bundle. It's so good you probably already have it all. But if you don't, it's a really good Bundle.

Ah thank you. I went with the $15 bundle as I didn't have any of those games and I've been itching to try Civilization: Beyond Earth.