Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Finally got Papers Please. On day...6....I think. I like how such a simple game can draw you in already turned some legit bloke away because the woman who came throuh earlier said he pimped her and her fellow exotic dancers.....and then let a husband and wife through despite one lacking the entry permit.

Also love the old guy who keeps trying to enter. When he drew his own passport that was amazing.

• Like 4

After an hour of fucking around I've finally managed to get Rocksmith to work with my guitar cable. No way am I spending a fiver on a game just to have to spend 40 quid on a especiale cable just for a game. Hah, up yours, capitalism! 

2 hours ago, MDK said:

After an hour of fucking around I've finally managed to get Rocksmith to work with my guitar cable. No way am I spending a fiver on a game just to have to spend 40 quid on a especiale cable just for a game. Hah, up yours, capitalism! 

Not my fault if Srar murders you in your sleep. :shifty:

Now that I have a brand new computer u took advantage of the event sale. 

Got cities skylines, half life compete, dead space pack, goat simulator, and xcom enemy unknown pack.

• Like 2

I think the only thing I got during the sale was the Space Pilgrim Trilogy for about $2.50 (i think)

Some guy made it on RPG Maker and for what it is it's pretty decent. Short but good. Not sure why he had to release it as 3 seperate games but what ever.

EDIT: I was off... S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, Nether, Skyrim Legendary, To The Moon, Surgeon Simulator & ETS2 - Scandanavia.

I apparently just make random purchases with zero theme or genre preferences...

Edited by Rocky

Basically what it comes down to with Steam sales is "oh that's pretty cheap."

Unless it's a good deal I won't bother for the most part. I was thinking about Skyrim legendary, but after beating it I just never felt like playing it again, even with DLC and mods at my disposal now.

With Nether, I think I ended up getting it because the original developers have taken it back and removed the microtransactions.

Skyrim is a game I've not had interest in but if I do play it, I won't be modding it. Same goes for the Fallout series. Maybe it's just Bethesda :/

6 hours ago, Rocky said:

Skyrim is a game I've not had interest in but if I do play it, I won't be modding it. Same goes for the Fallout series. Maybe it's just Bethesda :/

If you have a decent PC I'd recommend getting the texture packs and lighting or whatnot. It doesn't change anything, just makes it all far prettier.