Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Such sim games are a dime and dozen, and most of them don't even make it out of early access because the developer gets bored and/or decides he's gonna run off with the money he's already made leaving all the buyers with bitterness and broken promises.

So call me skeptical, I'm gonna firmly wait until the game is much farther along it's developmental cycle. 15$ is also way too steep in any case for an early access.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jasonmufc said:

Such sim games are a dime and dozen, and most of them don't even make it out of early access because the developer gets bored and/or decides he's gonna run off with the money he's already made leaving all the buyers with bitterness and broken promises.

So call me skeptical, I'm gonna firmly wait until the game is much farther along it's developmental cycle. 15$ is also way too steep in any case for an early access.

It's going to be funny if they do because of just how effective it has been getting all of the youtubers to buy and then play it. It's mind-blowing. They all get codes for 99% of the games they show unless it's AAA, but you put Youtube in the name of your game and suddenly they're willing to give you $15 to play an early access version and give you a ton of free publicity to go along with it. It's especially mind-blowing when they all quickly state that it's less deep than the majority of games it's competing against in the 'casual sim' market.

I picked up Her Story in the Humble Bundle and I've already got it. Free to whomever wants it and vows to do something nice in the future. 

If you like drinking and doing stupid shit with your mates either offline or online, I can suggest to everyone to get Golf With Your Friends which is essentially minigolf on steroids with crazy courses and also the evil feature in 'collision mode' where you can fuck over the other guy by smacking aside their ball.

You can play up to 12 players too, so that's some wild stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RPS said:

I picked up Her Story in the Humble Bundle and I've already got it. Free to whomever wants it and vows to do something nice in the future. 

Ohh! I'm interested. Next time I nab a game I already have in a bundle I'll pass it along.

11 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

If you like drinking and doing stupid shit with your mates either offline or online, I can suggest to everyone to get Golf With Your Friends which is essentially minigolf on steroids with crazy courses and also the evil feature in 'collision mode' where you can fuck over the other guy by smacking aside their ball.

You can play up to 12 players too, so that's some wild stuff.

This game is such fun. I'd recommend it also.

13 hours ago, apsham said:

I got Overwatch! Oh my god it's fun!

Oh my word this game is fun. Even on my laptop that makes it look like the graphics were drawn in crayon by a twelve year old it's still fun. Can't wait to get my PC back up and running so it will look good :D

• Like 1

This months Humble Monthly included

• Rocket League (Early Unlock)
  • The Forest
  • Planetary Annilhilation: Titans
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
  • Dungeon of the Endless
  • Steredenn
  • Wasted
  • Cat-Girl Without Salad (Humble Original)

I wouldn't say I'm upset about it. A couple duplicates but it's not a bad bundle for $12

Early Unlock for July is HurtWorld

GOG is currently running a sale a la Steam. Giving away free games for certain numbers of XP, which you get by doing a small number of activities and "checking in" everyday (and probably buying games. IDK about that last part, as I haven't bought aything yet.) I got System Shock 2 free. Dunno if it's the same for everyone or the game is random, but for some people it may be worth a look. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm 67% sure you need to install GOG Galaxy to take advantage of the sale/free games.

Edited by KiddKorupt11

On 6/10/2016 at 14:04, Rocky said:

WatchDogs 2 is now up for pre-purchase on Steam. It looks pretty good. Not 100% sold on the basis of it though.

I'm definitely waiting for the game to be released before deciding whether I want to spend money on this. Watch Dogs was okay, but the story was very bland or at least not executed that well, and it felt like I was controlling any other Ubisoft main character.

The Steam Summer Sale 2016 has been penciled in for June 23 for a few days now but they're already rolling out the trading cards for it.
 Seems as if there could be a possible early start?

Seriously, I suggest everyone check out the GOG sale I posted about. Some REALLY good deals. So far I picked up Shadow Warrior, Divine Divinity, Divinity 2 and Alan Wake for like 10 bucks. And in doing so, I got System Shock 2, Spelunky and Gabriel Knight for free. Definitely worth a look.