Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

58 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I'm not a big Humble Monthly fan, but this month they have Stardew Valley, which is probably worth the one month subscription on it's own if you don't already have it. 

I am seriously tempted.

• 2 weeks later...

For fans of tactical RPGs ala Disgaea, there's a game trying to get funding on Kickstarter called Dungeon of Zaar.

6 days left and they still need about $5000 to reach their funding goal. 

Turn-based Tactical gameplay
Single player DRM free missions and training.
Fight other dungeon raiders in online PvP matches, or play with your friends in local mode on one device
Hire mercenaries from around the world and build your dream team.
Easy to pick-up, yet deeply strategic games
Fast battles (around 15 minutes)
No RNG shamelessly stealing your well-deserved victory
Craft items from materials won after every battle (armor, artifacts, potions) and use them to get the edge against your enemies.
Progress through the dungeon with your victories, and try to sit on the Throne of Zaar.
Premium Game. We think that it's better for everyone to have a lot from the start!

Steam's Halloween Sale has begun. Not a major sale by any means. Basically just a collection of Horror Games/Movies resonably priced.
They also have discounted a bunch of games which have had "Halloween" Updates. It's all grouped so you don;t get lost, i guess.

Seems not all games are listed but with use of the search function you can easily find more. or click here

I noticed I Am Alive is on the sale list. Before you get tempted, it's basically a parkour simulator with some really railroady combat thrown in and a story that was probably written by M Night Shamalayn, and ends abruptly after the reveal when you discover

Spoiler

You were actually dead the whole time and the game is just your survival log being played by your wife. Also you die offscreen with zero explanation as to how you die. Seriously. There's a cutscene where you promise you find your wife, then zoom out to her watching it over your dead body.

Worst twist since The Village.

12 hours ago, Owen said:

I bought Battleblock Theatre, Jackbox 3 and Cluster Truck. Oops. :)

I got Battleblock Theatre ages ago and haven't played it at all, so if you want to do some multiplayer when you should be in class let me know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDK said:

I got Battleblock Theatre ages ago and haven't played it at all, so if you want to do some multiplayer when you should be in class let me know.

That's a solid idea! I know it's a fun game, as I had it on Xbox 360 but I haven't taken my Xbox with me to Bangor and it was cheap so... :)

Anyone got Games for Windows Live working on Windows 10? I've followed some guides online and they didn't really help, I kinda just want to know that I'm not the only one struggling with this tbh. It's a pile of shit program and also lame and rubbish and terrible.

Actually managed to get GFWL working for GTA IV last night after trying for hours. The fix was a lot easier than it had any reason to be. It was probably a complete waste of time anyway because I can't actually play it online because I can't log in to Rockstar Social Club anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Dirt 3 already but I would suggest other people go for it. Its slightly more arcade-y than something like WRC and some of the gymkana stuff can be a bit annoying but overall there is quite a bit to do. And it looks gorgeous. 

• 2 weeks later...