Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I've bought too much in the sales. Also picked up the Square Enix holiday bundle thing.

I've bought:

Jackbox 1

Jackbox 2

Postal Redux

Skyrim

Hitman Absolution (Have it on Xbox 360 but I enjoyed it so shush)

Borderlands

The Escapists

Prison Architect

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Ultra Street Fighter 4 (cos it was like £1)

Oops.

Spent far too much on Steam recently.

11 hours ago, Christmas Owen said:

I've bought too much in the sales. Also picked up the Square Enix holiday bundle thing.

I've bought:

Jackbox 1

Jackbox 2

Postal Redux

Skyrim

Hitman Absolution (Have it on Xbox 360 but I enjoyed it so shush)

Borderlands

The Escapists

Prison Architect

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Ultra Street Fighter 4 (cos it was like £1)

Oops.

Spent far too much on Steam recently.

Did you get all dlc for the escapists? I found myself getting bored with the vanilla game after a while but the dlc is fun.

I haven't played This War of Mine in ages. I had a save where I was doing really well and then one of my people died and I was gutted. I really cant face playing The Little Ones DLC :( 

It really is a good game. I love war games with a different angle. Like Spec Ops: The Line, the gameplay was pretty good, above standard 3rd person shooter and was fun to play, but the story was brilliant.

Honestly, I think I liked the idea of This War of Mine more than the execution. There is a lot of potential, but I did feel like I was hitting the same things 6 hours into the game and it lost it's appeal for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Was Mad Max any good? Because its on Steam for about a fiver. Worth it?

From what i've heard it's a very fun game that suffers from open-world syndrome. Where side quests are a bit same-ish and the gameplay gets a bit too repetitive. But by all accounts, it's a damn fun game in a genre (car-combat) that has been dead for way too long.

You can't go wrong for a fiver.

27 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

From what i've heard it's a very fun game that suffers from open-world syndrome. Where side quests are a bit same-ish and the gameplay gets a bit too repetitive. But by all accounts, it's a damn fun game in a genre (car-combat) that has been dead for way too long.

You can't go wrong for a fiver.

I decided on Borderlands 2 instead -_-

I bought Tabletop Simulator in the Steam sales because I got a gift card for Christmas. Spent almost 2 hours on it, mainly downloading board games from workshop and all that jazz. Jumped into an online game and just... ergh. Controls are tedious and seem pretty unwelcoming on a touchpad, and although I like the concept of it, considering the fact that none of my friends own it, I just don't see me playing it at all often. Shame.

Yeah it's what put me off, plus it's like an actual board game with you needing to keep track of everything yourself. I kind of wish you could program it to automatically do stuff (like take money, or flip cards) or whatever. Without that I really don't fancy it, especially with the controls you need to do.

• Like 1