Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Wait, Jack is Joe DiMaggio? Awesome. Should have gone Anarch then. Oh well next time.

16 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

If you ever do a second playthrough, Malkavs are a really great choice because they're extremely meta.

Oh my second playthrough is going to be a Deadpool-esque Malk.

Old School X-Com: UFO Defense is free on Humble Bundle for about a couple days.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/xcom-ufo-defense-free-game

EDIT: Anybody interested in The Escapists? I still have it from last months Humble Monthly. I've already given the DLC to someone but I still have the base game.

EDIT #2: I also have a few keys for games on the TellTale site (Not actually sure how these work)

• Poker Night at the Inventory
  • Puzzle Agent
  • Puzzle Agent 2
  • Tales From Borderlands

Cancel that.. you redeem it here: http://www.telltalegames.com/redeem

Edited by Rocky

So the new Humble Month bundle has come out! A bunch of games I'm not too interested in. Anyone interested in doing some trades?

-Abzu

-Husk

-Okhlos

-Project Highrise

-Ryse: Son of Rome

-Project Cars (although...I traded that to @Rocky? Still showing as I haven't revealed the code. If Rocky can confirm he has redeemed the code, I'll see if I have an extra copy!)

Will trade any straight across for something on my wishlist (or let me know what games you have, and I might be interested). Hell, if someone gifts me Atelier Sophie, I might just give you all of them :shifty:

3 hours ago, Ruki said:

-Project Cars (although...I traded that to @Rocky? Still showing as I haven't revealed the code. If Rocky can confirm he has redeemed the code, I'll see if I have an extra copy!)

The person I gave the key too has it in their library. On that I'd assume they've done it.

In reference to this months bundle, I've thought about picking up Project High-rise so this is the plus from this month.

I'm also looking to offload these

On 1/31/2017 at 10:03, Rocky said:

EDIT: Anybody interested in The Escapists? I still have it from last months Humble Monthly. I've already given the DLC to someone but I still have the base game.

EDIT #2: I also have a few keys for games on the TellTale site (Not actually sure how these work)

• Poker Night at the Inventory
  • Puzzle Agent
  • Puzzle Agent 2
  • Tales From Borderlands

Cancel that.. you redeem it here: http://www.telltalegames.com/redeem

Anyone interested in Enslaved or Ace Combat? Bought the Humble Bundle to get the Pacman 256 game and already have those two on Steam. Kind a moot point given you could probably just spend a buck yourself to get them if you were interested but eh. :shifty:

• Like 1

I've got a bunch of steam codes from the Indie Aftermath bundle on Indiegala. I've got all the codes except VIDEOBALL, because that's all I bought it for.

- Let's Draw

- Gal-X-E

- Tick Tock Isle

- Defend Your Life

- Demon Hearts

- UnderEarth

- Word Killer: Zorgilonian Chronicles

- Double Cubes

- Ghostship Aftermath

- Rogue Port - Red Nightmare

Anyone interested in any of em?

51 minutes ago, Owen said:

I've got a bunch of steam codes from the Indie Aftermath bundle on Indiegala. I've got all the codes except VIDEOBALL, because that's all I bought it for.

- Let's Draw

- Gal-X-E

- Tick Tock Isle

- Defend Your Life

- Demon Hearts

- UnderEarth

- Word Killer: Zorgilonian Chronicles

- Double Cubes

- Ghostship Aftermath

- Rogue Port - Red Nightmare

Anyone interested in any of em?

Surprise me. :w00t:

I saw that one of the Alienware Steam Machines is on clearance at Gamestop and I have a bunch of credit to dump out, so I need convincing to be talked off the ledge of getting it. (For my purposes, it pretty much does what I need, since current games are going to be for my consoles and I just want indie and last-gen games to run real good on it, plus the, uhh, emulation possibilities.)

37 minutes ago, ROC said:

I saw that one of the Alienware Steam Machines is on clearance at Gamestop and I have a bunch of credit to dump out, so I need convincing to be talked off the ledge of getting it. (For my purposes, it pretty much does what I need, since current games are going to be for my consoles and I just want indie and last-gen games to run real good on it, plus the, uhh, emulation possibilities.)

How much was it marked down to?  Oftentimes, you can build it (or have your short friend) build it for you and come out significantly cheaper.