Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I got a coupon for 75% off of Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Since I own it on 360, I have no real need for it.

Zan, would you like?

Anyone else wanna trade?

Edit: UGH! Spiral Knights is boring and laggy and lame. Went into 3 lockdown matches, 0 snow levels. Now I have to go into dungeons and get more money...

I got a coupon for 75% off of Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Since I own it on 360, I have no real need for it.

Zan, would you like?

Anyone else wanna trade?

Edit: UGH! Spiral Knights is boring and laggy and lame. Went into 3 lockdown matches, 0 snow levels. Now I have to go into dungeons and get more money...

Thanks, but I've already got the game on 360 as well :) Nice to see I've talked you into getting Dredmor though :P

I wouldnt mind that 75% off COD, Ruki. Don't really have anything to give in return other than 2 coal and 25% off a Valve title (which I wouldnt really use since I didnt see any Valve games I wanted other than the L4D, which I could do without).

I wouldnt mind that 75% off COD, Ruki. Don't really have anything to give in return other than 2 coal and 25% off a Valve title (which I wouldnt really use since I didnt see any Valve games I wanted other than the L4D, which I could do without).

I would be up for that. The coal, not the 25% coupon.

Do I have you on my steam list?

Apparently people were paying 1 cent for the Humble Bundle and using the Steam keys to make new accounts to try and get more coal/gifts etc.

Some people, eh?

Those people disgust me :angry:

I have 50% off Domolition Inc if anyone wants it. And if anyone does want it, go buy it yerself, it's 75% off dry.gif

Keep it, there will be one deal that requires you to trade.

I got 50% of Dirt 3 and 50% orcs must die. Both games are cut that much right now anyway... and i don´t want to buy either. :D I think the idea is that you just wait for a price drop after 2.1.2012. You can use em till marsh i think.

Apparently people were paying 1 cent for the Humble Bundle and using the Steam keys to make new accounts to try and get more coal/gifts etc.

Some people, eh?

Probably not. My steam name should be goomaestro005.

Some people, eh?

I'll send you the COD coupon tonight in return for some coal.

Probably not. My steam name should be goomaestro005.

I'll send you the coupon when I get home in exchange for coal. Wait...can I do it from the website? I'll see if I can do that.

Edit: Trying to look up your name on Steam, no results.

Edit 2: I see Pizzamonkey playing Dungeons of Dredmor! :D

What's your Steam name? I can (try to figure out how to) send you the coal first.

EDIT: And my ACCOUNT NAME is EJO10488. My display name is just goomaestro005. Oh how silly I feel.

Edited by Vitamin E

And yet another roadblock placed by me: my profile was Friends and Friends of Friends only <_<. This damn technology is far too complicated. Should work now since Ive made it viewable by logged in Steam users only. Tried searching for you and had the same result of not being able to find you, though that was through Steam rather than the site.