Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Another piece of coal for the trading achievement. Damn you, Steam. Ive managed to fill my shopping cart up with 10 games, though only about 6-7 are ones Id actually want and the others are just added to fill up space <_<.

Oh, no. That raffle drawing thing for the coal come January requires you to have 10 items in your wish list since first and second prize are win the top 10/top 5 items in your wish list respectively.

Oh, no. That raffle drawing thing for the coal come January requires you to have 10 items in your wish list since first and second prize are win the top 10/top 5 items in your wish list respectively.

Actually the top prize is EVERY GAME ON STEAM.

Holy Shit.

Oh I know, but that's the grand prize. I skipped that because I have no chance of winning it :(

Unless Ruki wins. We've made a deal where I get something if he wins. And he's going to keep his promise :angry:

The people who got Mass Effeckt 1 need to check out the Steam Forums. There is a free DLC, it´s just a bit silly to get to, you have to go on EAs suport chat, say you got the game on steam... than you will get the free DLC.

There is another DLC, but that one aperently is crap.