Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Borderlands for $4.99, Tom Clancy franchise 75% off, Skyrim for $40.19, Plants vs Zombies for $3.39, Wings of Prey for $4.99, Prototype for $7.49, Renegade Ops for $5.09, Hard Reset for $4.99, Jamestown for $2.49, Risen for $14.99, Company of Heroes games 80% off, and Blood Bowl $7.99.

I was really hoping there would be some sort of achievement for Borderlands so I could get an easy prize <_<

Edited by Vitamin E

I need to go through my Lilith slot to level her up more. I beat the game and the DLC as Brick with some friends and we started our second playthrough but havent played since October I think.

Nothing of note really.

Fallout 3, Football Manager 2012, Arkham Asylum, Overlord 1 & 2, that Alice in Wonderland game and Modern Warfare 3.

I'm a little tempted by Fallout 3 because I never beat the damn thing, but man, I always do this and then remember the reason I never beat it was because it just got kind of old after a while.