[EWR] 1998 scenario, version XXVIII

Okay I look forward to your next update!

I was wrong. I got some work done, but between some unexpected events, I couldn't do the amount I wanted to. I'm planning on just working on it throughout the next week or two and releasing something more promising, after I put some real time into it. I don't want to continue to do small-ish updates. With all the info I have to process and go through, I want the next one to be fairly extensive.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made progress on it, but not enough to post (At least IMO).

I have some vacation time coming up around the weekend of the 26-27, so I'll likely get SOMETHING uploaded by then. I apologize for the wait, but I want this to be a mega update.

Can you give us a little sneak peek of what to expect for the update?

The scenario is SUPERB. One of the best scenarios I've played.

Still planning on releasing something either today (Sunday) or tomorrow (Monday).

I'm happy to say there are over 1500 relationships in the game and over 300 alter egos.

There is still a LOT more to go, though. I've done quite a bit of work in those areas and a little in others, but again, the scenario is a work in progress.

It's more difficult finding relationships or guys like Abdullah the Butcher, Abismo Negro, and other guys who are not in the game or deceased, for example. If anyone can get me a list of relationships for Abdullah and Abismo, that'd be great.

Here's a link to the raw DATA files that I've recently updated:

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#5xs0xn763vz9b

Sorry about the delay. That's what I have so far, but there is still much work to be done. It's hard to find decent amounts of time to work on it, but I'm trying.

If someone could help me out with Antonio Inoki's relationships - guys he would have been friends with who were around at this time, people he trained he'd have friendship or loyalty with, and even other people he disliked or hated... That would be wonderful.

As of right now, I'm going back through the workers and double-checking things like relationships and promotions they're assigned to. I also need to set up a replacement txt file that shows which Touring promotions are used to represent the actual Touring commitments (example - World Japan wasn't around at this time, so I was using it for GAEA, but I don't know if I've been consistent...)

Anyway... have at it. Any advice or suggestions or whatever is appreciated.

Can anybody confirm that the download link worked, please? I'm seeing around 12-15 downloads for each file (you'll want to check alter ego and relationship primarily btw, as those are the two I spent more time updating recently and most of the others still need work).

Anyway, I'm going to try to keep plugging away at this in my free time. Meanwhile, any feedback is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I was still going through relationships one by one because there are a LOT that were missed, especially for the lesser known workers. I want the game to be as detailed and complete as possible. I also was still entering in alter egos. That said, I haven't had a lot of time to work on it, but I'm still working on it sparingly. I'll try to post an update as soon as possible, but it's not looking like this weekend I'll get a lot done.

• Like 1

If relationships and Alter Egos are all that is left, List the workers here you need help with I can post here what I find....

Well, I used all the relationships you had (thank you for that). There were a lot of guys who didn't have any relationships, even after using your file. I'm nearing the end of that. Alter egos, I have over 300 guys done for that, I think.

I still have work to do on other areas, though... everything from staff, tag teams, sponsors, and rosters for promotions range from somewhat incomplete to very incomplete.

It's definitely a work in progress...