[EWR] January 1992 Scenario

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?11q2dcbakeac7rb

827 wrestlers, 11 promotions, 316 staff members, 675 relationships and 171tag teams

It's been seven months since the last update - change a lot of workers stats, add CMLL and UWA (small rosters, no staff members) and a lot of relationships after watching a bunch of shoot interviews.

Miss 3 Road Agents.

If somebody could help me for Network and Sponsor it's would be great.

I will post tomorrow a list of guys I have no clue about them.

Edited by iDOL
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just noticed that Shawn Michaels is still face and the rockers are still together?

the barber shop incident was in December of 1991 and stopped Marty from entering the 1992 Royal Rumble

Also couldn't find Big Bossman anywhere, he was still with WWF at the beginning of 1992

edit: never mind bout bossman, found him lol

Edited by nufan

its not too bad, only error I have found is the rockers being together and HBK still being face. Apart from that its pretty spot on.

I am using the rockers not being split up in my diary tho, nice little swerve not being able to use HBK as a singles star right away

• 2 weeks later...

nufan : I use Bill1996's rules. They split up in December 91 but it was shown on TV only in january.

Look at the results of house shows :

WWF @ Auburn Hills, MI - Palace - December 29, 1991 (5,500)

The Beverly Brothers defeated Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty

WWF @ Green Bay, WI - Brown County Arena - December 30, 1991

The Beverly Brothers defeated Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty

It's the same for Tatanka - he was called Chris Chavis in the last episode of WWF Challenge of 1991.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I want to fix TV programs of WCW.

For what I understand, they had 5 TV Shows at the time.

Wolrd Championship Wrestling (soon to be named WCW Saturday Night) - 1h45 - the A Show with Jim Ross.

World Wide Wrestling - 45 mins. w. Tony Schiavone as the host, on Saturday too.

WCW Main Event - 45 mins. w. Tony Schiavone, sometimes with Missy Hyatt, on Sunday.

Power Hour, 1 hour, with Jim Ross and on Saturday !!!

WCW Pro, 45 mins with Tony Schiavone, on Saturday !!!

What should I do - add them all on differents days or just let World Championship Wrestling. I should add that that Main Event, (the Sunday Evening show) featured matches from World Wide Wrestling and Pro !

I'd keep 3 ... WCW Saturday Night, Main Event, and Pro .... The other two hardly had anything that wasn't presented on the other shows, and neither of them had anything new tried out on the air. Main Event was pretty much the secondary show and Pro highlighted the better stuff from everything else.

Wanted to say thanks again for all your hard work, I am currently running a diary off of this right now.

Few things that needed to be changed.

Haku needs to be on an open contract with WWF as he was in the Royal Rumble.

You have Big Bully Busick and Nick Busick both listed. As far as I can tell, they are the same person.

I see a few piddly arguments about the experience of Demolition and the Killer Bees, but those are small things. I think the first two are the ones that need to be fixed.

I already fix the Busick thing months ago.

I will add Haku.

I removed Junkyard Dog - he only joins WCW in march. Bill Kazmaier is on open contract - he wrestles for the WCW for the Dome card in Japan in 1/4 but after that, he is history.

Slick is now a babyface - he didn't have a client since Warlord joined Harvey Wippleman and was used for Prime Time skits with Vince, Perfect, Heenan and Hilibily Jim.

• 2 months later...