Sign in to follow this  
conker8

[EWR] January 1992 Scenario

nufan : I use Bill1996's rules. They split up in December 91 but it was shown on TV only in january.

Look at the results of house shows :

WWF @ Auburn Hills, MI - Palace - December 29, 1991 (5,500)

The Beverly Brothers defeated Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty

WWF @ Green Bay, WI - Brown County Arena - December 30, 1991

The Beverly Brothers defeated Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty

It's the same for Tatanka - he was called Chris Chavis in the last episode of WWF Challenge of 1991.

Hello, I want to fix TV programs of WCW.

For what I understand, they had 5 TV Shows at the time.

Wolrd Championship Wrestling (soon to be named WCW Saturday Night) - 1h45 - the A Show with Jim Ross.

World Wide Wrestling - 45 mins. w. Tony Schiavone as the host, on Saturday too.

WCW Main Event - 45 mins. w. Tony Schiavone, sometimes with Missy Hyatt, on Sunday.

Power Hour, 1 hour, with Jim Ross and on Saturday !!!

WCW Pro, 45 mins with Tony Schiavone, on Saturday !!!

What should I do - add them all on differents days or just let World Championship Wrestling. I should add that that Main Event, (the Sunday Evening show) featured matches from World Wide Wrestling and Pro !

I'd keep 3 ... WCW Saturday Night, Main Event, and Pro .... The other two hardly had anything that wasn't presented on the other shows, and neither of them had anything new tried out on the air. Main Event was pretty much the secondary show and Pro highlighted the better stuff from everything else.

Wanted to say thanks again for all your hard work, I am currently running a diary off of this right now.

Few things that needed to be changed.

Haku needs to be on an open contract with WWF as he was in the Royal Rumble.

You have Big Bully Busick and Nick Busick both listed. As far as I can tell, they are the same person.

I see a few piddly arguments about the experience of Demolition and the Killer Bees, but those are small things. I think the first two are the ones that need to be fixed.

I already fix the Busick thing months ago.

I will add Haku.

I removed Junkyard Dog - he only joins WCW in march. Bill Kazmaier is on open contract - he wrestles for the WCW for the Dome card in Japan in 1/4 but after that, he is history.

Slick is now a babyface - he didn't have a client since Warlord joined Harvey Wippleman and was used for Prime Time skits with Vince, Perfect, Heenan and Hilibily Jim.

WWF, WCW, GWF, USWA and smalls promotions SMW, PNW and TWA (soon to be ECW) are done.

Mainly working on worker's stats especially Mexicans.

After that, I will work on sponsors and network.

Edited by conker8

Added Pro Wrestling America, Intl. World Class Championship Wrestling and South Atlantic Professional Wrestling.

All 3 promotions are set to "regional".

This is a really cool time period. It was before WCW introduced Nitro, before WWF started Monday Night Raw, before wrestling really started doing live television and before it started appealing toward wider audiences and adults instead of families and kids. I was looking over the latest update, and there's a lot of work left to be done. I see a lot of finishers left blank, some stats that haven't been done, and some weird stuff like Chad Austin being named voChad Austin, etc. But I can see you've done quite a bit of work as well. It's going to take a lot of time. It took me literally YEARS to get the 1998 scenario to where it's virtually complete (though I didn't work on it much during some points as I got tired of doing it... it's tedious).

I hope you stick with it and get it done, but I can tell there's a lot of stats I don't personally agree with (like Hogan having a higher brawl than British Bulldog, or Bret Hart only having an 84 in tech). But I want to see a really complete 1992 scenario, and given the impressive list of wrestlers and staff and everything else you're putting into the game with all the details, I'm excited for it.

EDIT: I could be missing him, but I don't see 2 Cold Scorpio in the scenario?

I don't see Mean Mark Callous aka The Undertaker either.

I don't see Rey Misterio Jr. either, and I tried searching under his other names.

Edited by Mancuerda

2 Cold Scorpio = Flying Scorpio

Undertaker is in the game and Rey Misterio Jr. is 17 so he comes later in the game.

voChad Austin was a typo :unsure:

2 Cold Scorpio = Flying Scorpio

Undertaker is in the game and Rey Misterio Jr. is 17 so he comes later in the game.

voChad Austin was a typo :unsure:

What's Undertaker in under?

The Undertaker

I swear I looked... wow. I feel like a dumbass now. I even tried alter egos. I'm going to go shake my head at what an idiot I was.

Hulk Hogan had a great year in 1991 - good match with Slaughter, fun matches in SWS and a great match against Tenryu in December whereas Davey Boy Smith had an average match against Warlord. I know he was carried by Bret Hart at Summerslam 92. I felt he improve when he came back in 1994/1995.

As for the blank finishers, what should I put for jobbers ?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n11nq1n3o0lslit/DATA.zip

THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION OF MY DATA

50 Wrestlers don't have stats :

Spoiler

Laverne McGill

Brett & Matt Derringer PWA
EZ Ryder
Lady Victoria
Nicky Hawks
Rip Sawyer
Mike Starr Jobber
Acero Dorado